Good morning Thursday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Thursday

Postby Ally » 11 Apr 2024, 06:01

Good morning.

Wall to wall sunshine and forecast 29° so I'm leaving shortly for my walk. 8-)

We're out tonight to the Thai restaurant as it's a friend's birthday. :D

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Thursday

Postby Kaz » 11 Apr 2024, 08:02

Morning all :)

Have a good day, Al :D xx

It's actually sunny here this morning :lol: We have someone coming round this morning to see about drawing plans for the conservatory :D We'll go to Tesco this afternoon. Pilates tonight, back to it after the Easter break.Have

Have a good day everyone :) xx
Kaz

Postby cruiser2 » 11 Apr 2024, 08:07

Good morning Ally and anybody else who is up.

Still only 14C when I got up. There has been some rain in the night and still grey clouds.
Neighbour across the road is comingthis morning to fit some brackets in the garage. He used to be an engineer working for a company who made and installed
mining equipment. He still has welding gear and other tools and will make small jobs for friends.

Then I want to go to town to collect two items from a sewing shop which were being altered.

Back home will do some more cleaning.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby JanB » 11 Apr 2024, 08:56

Morning everyone

A lovely, sunny morning 8-)

Rather a disturbed nights sleep and Grumpy complained he was being dive bombed by a mozzie :roll: we ended up in the other room, then took ages to get back to sleep :roll:

Washing machine on again, poor thing, it'll be worn out soon :lol: and then I'll crack on with the cleaning after breakfast. Grumpy will be strimming.

More weeding later :roll:

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby Osc » 11 Apr 2024, 09:58

Morning all, it’s bright and quite sunny here. We’ll be off to dance practice in a while, then back for Kellie coming from school. Big brother is going out this evening and our sister is coming here at some stage this morning to go out for coffee with him. I need to rush up to a local shop and get a birthday card for our cousin to get it in the post, she will be 80 next week, and I’ll also drop my prescription list into the chemist. I always think of Thursday as my “busy” day and more so today with big brother here. Right, need to get moving.
Osc

Postby jenniren » 11 Apr 2024, 10:59

Morning all :D

Dull and overcast :roll:

We're off to Westwood Cross and M&S. Didn't realise our freezer supplies were so low, we'll be doing a good stock up today. They do the best sausages and I only ever buy my mince from them, always like to have a good back-up supply. Also need some Cornish Cruncher my favourite extra mature cheddar. I'm sure we'll find some other 'necessities' while we're there :lol:

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby meriad » 11 Apr 2024, 11:53

hello all and good morning (just!) - not sure where the days has gone

Ally enjoy the dinner - I love Thai food; yum!
Kaz, good luck with the conservatory planning - I had one in my previous flat and I miss it soooo much
Cruiser and Osc, busy day for both of you; hope you get everything done you want / need to
Jan, busy day for you also - don't overdo it
Jen, agree with you - Cornish Cruncher (or Crackler depending on who makes it) really is one of the most amazing cheddars.

Well yesterday and today ended up being office days; I was planning on one day only this week, but alas - didn't quite work out that way. So nothing exciting at all to report

Have a lovely day all x
meriad

Postby JoM » 11 Apr 2024, 12:10

Afternoon all, it’s not as sunny as it was earlier but it’s not raining and the bedding has dried out on the line :Hi:

Just having a general tidy up around the house today, the understairs cupboard on the bottom floor is going to be sorted out. There are a lot of coats in there going back years :lol: Might tackle the understairs cupboard on the next floor up after that.

Joe’s going to Amanda’s after work until Sunday. He works from home on Fridays so will set up there while she’s out at work. I’m in his good books this morning. He went in the ballot for a ticket for the away game at Bournemouth which is on Saturday, knowing it was his weekend to be down there, but didn’t get one. However, returns went on sale this morning and I said I’d try to get him one. It took me almost an hour of refreshing the Bournemouth away end stadium plan (despite it saying sold out) and eventually a ticket appeared and I managed to secure it for him.

Have a good day all :D

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Kaz » 11 Apr 2024, 14:16

Another vote here for Cornish Cruncher :D 8-)
Kaz

Return to Cafe