Good morning Monday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Monday

Postby Ally » 15 Apr 2024, 06:36

Good morning.

Hitting 30° again. 8-)

Meeting Ely at 9.30 for our convowalk. :D

A swim this afternoon along with reading.

TV tonight.

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Monday

Postby meriad » 15 Apr 2024, 07:27

Good morning Ally and everyone - hope everyone had a good weekend?

Ally, enjoy the day - love how you're hitting the 30's mark and my niece in South Germany sent a screenshot of a 10 day forcast and they're expecting minus temperatures and possible snow :shock:

I had a productive weekend in the garden which was lovely and today it's a wfh day so the usual mix of work and pootle. It's going to be a busy 3 days in the office tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday, so I'm making the most of today and will most likely take Friday as a day off.

Have a lovely day all xx
meriad

Postby JoM » 15 Apr 2024, 07:56

Morning all, normal weather has resumed after a dry few days and it’s pouring down.

No walk yet, Bill only went out into the garden for a minute and is still drying off half an hour later. We went over to Tom’s yesterday to do a few small jobs, fixing his tall bookcase to the wall in his office was one of them so once that was done he was able to unpack the last of his boxes.

Not much planned for today, it’s all weather dependent.

Have a good day all :D

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby cruiser2 » 15 Apr 2024, 08:51

Good morning everybody.

Still a cool 15C when i got up. It is raining again with a few hailstones and black clouds, Will not be going again. Wil just be pootling. May do some washing.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby JanB » 15 Apr 2024, 09:09

Morning everyone

Sunny and warm - sorry you lot over there 8-)

Washing out and we'll be out soon, more weeding for me and maybe strimming down the drive for Grumpy. Depends if his strimmer want's to start or not. He can use mine on the banks, as it's lighter, but his is more heavy duty for the thick weeds.

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby Kaz » 15 Apr 2024, 11:04

Morning all :)

I’m going to Bristol to Cribbs Causeway this morning, to return the beautiful dress I bought for our nephew’s wedding. The sorry saga is on my thread on the Boutique board :roll: :lol: Hopefully I will find something else I like as much! It’s very windy here, but bright, although there was torrential rain earlier!

Have a good day everyone xxx
Kaz

Postby jenniren » 15 Apr 2024, 11:14

Morning all :D

Very wet and windy :roll:

Well any thoughts of having a walk are well scuppered looking looking out of the window. I have a set of exercises to do on stay at home days so will be doing those shortly. No other plans, expecting a Tesco delivery some time between 12-1pm and that's as exciting as it gets today.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby cromwell » 15 Apr 2024, 12:11

Good afternoon.
One minute blue sky, the next torrential rain.
We have been out to do Jimmy's shopping and our son is coming over for a cup of tea.
We are going to collect Eliza from school, everything else is like Jo says, very dependent on the weather.
Have a good day all.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby Osc » 15 Apr 2024, 21:42

We’re back at our hotel, very tired after a busy day being tourists! Today was the visit to Monet’s garden, the weather was not great. This morning we went to see the Eiffel Tower, it was sun and cloud but with a strong cold wind. On the way to the garden, the rain hammered down while we were on the coach, but actually stopped while we were there. The gardens are beautiful even if a bit bashed by the weather, and his house was so interesting that we went through it twice! Back to Paris by 7.30pm so off for something to eat, then a look at the Eiffel Tower all lit up. Unfortunately it was raining again by then so we were happy enough to get back here and have a large cup of tea. Not sure what we will do tomorrow, depends on the weather. I was very glad I had put a pair of gloves in when packing!
Osc

Postby Kaz » 16 Apr 2024, 08:17

That all sounds amazing, Osc - but I hope the weather improves for you xx
Kaz

Return to Cafe