Good morning Friday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Friday

Postby Ally » 26 Apr 2024, 06:26

Good morning.

Blue sky, sunny and warm. 8-)

A swim first then off to Decathlon for some new trainers.

Meeting a friend at noon for coffee and cake. I always vow I'll have something different but their lemon drizzle cake is too hard to resist. :lol:

Friday beers and tapas tonight. :D

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Friday

Postby cruiser2 » 26 Apr 2024, 08:23

Good morning Allyand anybody else who is up.

It was 14C when i went for the paper. Lovelyblue sky soit mayget warmer. Had to scrap ice offthe Windscreen. i have to keep looking to make sure we are at the end of APRIL.
I also love lemon drizzle cake so save me a slice.
Going to Chorley or meat and cheese and will have lunch.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby meriad » 26 Apr 2024, 08:27

Merry morning Ally and everyone

Nothing wrong at all with a lemon drizzle cake Ally - one of my favourites as well. Good luck with the trainer shopping and as always enjoy the Friday beer and tapas!
Cruiser, enjoy Chorley - it really sounds a lovely little town / village?

A quiet wfh day for me - so the usual mix of work and pootle. The weather is a tad very iffy so I probably will end up potting on some tomato seedlings inside at the dining table. I don't have a potting table in the greenhouse anymore; it was taking up precious space that was needed at the height of growing season so I gave it to a friend; but I do miss having one in there; esp days like today.

Have a lovely day all, enjoy whatever it is you're doing xxx
meriad

Postby JanB » 26 Apr 2024, 08:41

Morning everyone

Wet :shock: :Hi: And not warm.

An inside day. Although I have to walk down to the battery store to find my steam iron. My normal iron died on me the other day (well, it was rather old ;) ) and all I can find in the shops are steam one's, which are not my favourite, but sheets need ironing.

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby Osc » 26 Apr 2024, 09:53

Morning all, sun and cloud here but still not warm enough, however I’m just glad it’s dry. I left a wash load on the line overnight and they are blowing gently in the breeze. Edward has gone to play golf and I’ll be going to mobility class in a while. I want to ring and see if I can get a doc appointment for next week, my knee is still problematic so I feel an MRI is the next step. I also have another more personal issue to discuss with him. It’s always a wait to get an answer when I phone, so I’ll put the phone on speaker and carry on doing stuff while waiting! Dancing tonight.
Osc

Postby jenniren » 26 Apr 2024, 11:42

Morning all :D

Bright and sunny 8-)

Kaz any news from Saundra?
Hope you manage to get an appointment with your GP Osc.

It's wash day here, or as Ed calls it yoyo day. He says it's the constant getting up and down, hmm I didn't ever hear him complain all the years I did it by myself :lol: We're also expecting a Sainsbury's delivery sometime between 12-1pm, oh the excitement :lol: :lol:

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby meriad » 26 Apr 2024, 12:19

jenniren wrote:Kaz any news from Saundra?

Jen, she replied to a post of mine on FB earlier on.... I know she's got a new kindle and mentioned something about struggling to log into VV? Not sure if she's been in touch with anyone?
meriad

Postby Ally » 26 Apr 2024, 12:35

I chatted with Saundra yesterday on messenger.

She's fine. I said we looked forward to her posting hopefully soon. :D
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Workingman » 26 Apr 2024, 12:38

Saundra has a new Kindle so will be able to read posts on VV. However, to post she will need to re-register her username and password and that (password) might have gone West with the old Kindle so a reset via Admin or a new password will be needed.

Kaz should have her email to tell her what the old password was.
Workingman

Postby Kaz » 26 Apr 2024, 13:34

Frank I have tried, we’re on messenger together and I have reset her password and even disabled the Captcha function on the login to get Saundra in :( We’re waiting for her family to visit as it’s now something that can only be done on her device, not remotely :? As you mentioned she is able to read, and is keeping up with us all :)

Ria, I did make mention it, when it happened, you must have missed it ;)
Kaz

Next

Return to Cafe