I'm a Celeb...

A place to chat with friends, old and new

I'm a Celeb...

Postby Workingman » 26 Nov 2012, 21:46

Helen is a waste of rations, a waste of air..... please vote her out. She is the most useless human on the planet. Euthanasia should be compulsory for some people. ;)
Workingman

Re: I'm a Celeb...

Postby meriad » 26 Nov 2012, 22:55

Sorry WM :oops: ; I must admit that I cannot get myself to watch this (never have and never will)

I just cannot figure out why a) anyone would want to go into the jungle and be subjected to what they have to do; and b) what entertainment value there is watching these people be covered in bugs and behave like a bunch of who knows whats????

Admittedly there are a lot of reality programmes I just don't get; but this definitely is top of the list for me
meriad

Postby miasmum » 27 Nov 2012, 00:37

I love it. I love Ant and Dec, I love the trials, it is my guilty pleasure.

I do like getting to know them and watching them (especially in Hugo's case) change over the three weeks
miasmum

Postby Gal » 27 Nov 2012, 11:22

Oh I like Helen - she's a bit ditzy but she is a nice girl I think. Tough choice between her and Hugo....just heard Rosemary is fave to win!! :shock:

WM your comments are a little nasty IMO :(
Gal

Postby miasmum » 27 Nov 2012, 12:50

I didn't like her and I am glad she has gone. All that posturing in her bikini just trying to get air time. Shall I keep it on, shall I take it off, do my boobs look big, what too big. She has sat around in skimpy bikinis all through, but it didn't work did it :lol:
miasmum

Postby Aggers » 27 Nov 2012, 18:17

This is not my idea of entertainment -

but it's a good job we don't all like the same things, isn't it ?
Aggers

Postby jenniren » 27 Nov 2012, 19:18

Oh I love it too :D

As for Helen, thank goodness she's gone. I don't think WM was being really serious gal, the wink was a big clue :lol: Ditzy is a kind word to use, my goodness the girl isn't exactly bright. As for all the on/off with the bikini..............oh purleeeeeze :roll:

Gosh I hope Rosemary doesn't win. I quite liked her to begin with, but I'm finding all her strident shouting bossiness really grating now. Goodness knows how her camp mates are coping, she's driving me mad and I only see her for an hour or so each night :o
jenniren

Postby Gal » 27 Nov 2012, 19:22

I have only just spotted the ;) - sorry WM xx

I don't care for Rosemary.....I thought her argument last night with Hugo was ridiculous! I follow a psychologist on Twitter who tweets a lot about the reality shows and she tweeted this last night

All this bickering - those insecurities really coming out now. David, Eric and Charlie have the highest self esteem. Makes them stronger...

Rather astute ;)
Gal

Postby Kaz » 27 Nov 2012, 19:31

I'm with WM except I'd extend it to the lot of them!!!! ;) ;) :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

8-) :D
Kaz

Postby Workingman » 27 Nov 2012, 21:00

Yup. It was TIC Gal, I'm not Eric FCOL. :P :shock: :lol:

I'm for Ashley BTW.
Workingman

Next

Return to Cafe