Good morning Tuesday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Postby jenniren » 27 Nov 2012, 10:37

Morning all :D

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Kaz xxx

Still wet and miserable here. Do feel dreadfully sorry for all the people in flood areas, can't imagine how awful it must be.

Yesterday's dentist visit went okay in the end. Apart from usual check ups, it was the first 'proper' treatment I'd had since the op and it didn't help it was right alongside, hence the more than normal nerves. Tbh I was in a truly awful state of anxiety when I got there, but my dentist was extremely kind and patient so the reality wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Glad I won't be visiting for another six months though!

Our boiler has just decided to play up too loz. I've put a call in to Mr.Boilerman and hope he gets back to us soon.

Off to visit mother this morning and hopefully take her out for coffee and cakes, fingers crossed I find her in a good mood.

Hope you all have a good day :D
jenniren

Postby Kaz » 27 Nov 2012, 10:44

Morning Jen, thanks for the anniversary wishes :) Glad the dentist went well, I would have been nervous too :?

Hope things are well with your mum today (((x))))
Kaz

Postby Ally » 27 Nov 2012, 10:54

Glad you like the lufferly sparkly banner Kaz..cost me a fortune that did!! :D :D
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Gal » 27 Nov 2012, 11:29

The incessant rain we have had here for the past few days has been replaced by...... intermittent rain :roll: but in between the sun is peeping out!! :D :D

The garden seems no worse for its drenching, the lake is still there but no bigger and if the 'dry' spell continues it may well revert back to a puddle :D

No plans for me for today, but I will go with the flow - Jen is off work today so we may mosey out somewhere later...

Happy anniversary Kaz!!! Ooo you bad girl - peeping in places you shouldn't!! :P :lol:

Love to all xxxx
Gal

Postby Kaz » 27 Nov 2012, 12:36

:oops: :lol:

Have a nice day with Jen, if the weather holds up! 8-) I'm still waiitng for it to stop so I can get to the supermarket - what an exciting life I lead! :D :lol:
Kaz

Postby Kaz » 27 Nov 2012, 12:37

allyluvselvis wrote:Glad you like the lufferly sparkly banner Kaz..cost me a fortune that did!! :D :D

:D 8-) :lol:
Kaz

Postby kaywivane » 27 Nov 2012, 12:50

Morning Sugarplums!!

Wet and dull as ditchwater here.

Just ordered a new bed for son and heir, one of the brown faux leather types with storage underneath, which will be delivered tomorrow ready for when we move into our new house......yes, we are finally getting there (it's been a long time coming), just the drains to sort out which should happen on Thursday.

Happy anniversary Kaz!!

Hugs to any poorlies!!

Have a good one!!
"Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night!"......Bette Davis
kaywivane

Postby JoM » 27 Nov 2012, 13:09

Happy Anniversary Kaz and Mick! :D

Good afternoon everyone! All I can say is that it's dry here, that's the only positive about the weather today - it's so windy, grey and cold. At least Billy's been able to go for a walk though. My heart goes out to those affected by flooding, it's awful and there seems to be more floods than ever this year :cry:

Off into Birmingham with John tonight to see American Idiot, so excited :D I'm going to have to be well organised though as we're going to have to leave as soon as he gets in from work (and hope we have time to grab some food in town) - the traffic has been bad in the city centre lately so we want to leave plenty of time.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Ally » 27 Nov 2012, 15:28

Jo..we were going to meet Judi at the bullring tea time Thursday but have since decided to just visit her at home.
She says the centre is bonkers mad crazy!! :roll:
Ally
Site Admin

Postby JoM » 27 Nov 2012, 16:36

Ally, I think it's since they closed off Corporation St and moved all of the bus stops from there. A friend who lives in Rubery got a bus home last week after work, she caught it outside Boots at the Bullring and it took 35 minutes for it to get to the island with the Pagoda on it which takes all of 3 minutes to walk :o She said that night it took her 2 and a half hours to get home!!

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe