good morning wednesday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: good morning wednesday

Postby Gal » 28 Nov 2012, 19:44

That's excellent news Di - can feel your relief from here :) xx

It's been sunny-ish here with a few showers but I managed to dodge them - I was up and out early for my (finally!) meno blood test - new nurse as my old one has retired and she couldn't find a vein :| Hence my poor arm is bruised to bits! :(

Went from there into town, it was very deserted when I got there, I had a mooch and got a couple of little bits - got Smudge a collar and ID disc, which he wasn't happy about at first but seems to have accepted now :) Was browsing in Tescos when I got a migraine aura, so I had to get a bottle of water and swig it as I took my painkillers (always carry them!) but I just wanted to get home then, so I drove carefully back. Jen is out, she had gone for coffee in town with friends and from there to work as she is on evenings tonight.

Just read on FB that the main line between Durham and Darlington has been badly affected by the floods and only some trains are running, delays expected till at least Sunday.....bad news for J as she has prebooked tickets to Sheffield on Saturday..... :|
Gal

Postby tonicha » 28 Nov 2012, 19:48

That's good to hear Di xx

Gal, hope the migraine has gorn xx
tonicha

Postby Kaz » 28 Nov 2012, 21:17

Me too Gal (((x))) Also hope the waters go down enough for Jen to get her train this weekend xx
Kaz

Postby saundra » 29 Nov 2012, 01:07

im pleased all went well dif what a relief
saundra

Postby Gal » 29 Nov 2012, 11:14

Thanks both - it always seems to leave me feeling a bit 'off' for a couple of days even if the headache proper isn't too bad (which it wasn't because I was quick enough to 'catch' it before it got going - phew!!)

So having a lazy morning today :) Thank you x
Gal

Previous

Return to Cafe