the wonders of oneline shopping i just love it
have a good day all
going back to bed :) :)
saundra

Re: good morning wednesday

Postby Ally » 28 Nov 2012, 08:36

Good morning Saundra

Another gorgeous day forecast here. :D

I bet your DIL will love the fruit basket Saundra..I know I would. :)

Quick run for me this morning then dangling the duster, breezing through the bathrooms and hovering with the hoover. :lol: :lol:

Ironing to be done that I didn't do yesterday!! :oops:

A quick visit to Paco's this evening and back for spag bol. :D

Enjoy the day.
Ally
Site Admin

Postby tonicha » 28 Nov 2012, 09:09

Morning Saundra, Ally and everyone

A glorious day here too, although I expect it's a bit chilly outside.

Lovely thought for your dil Saundra, I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Off to Tavira soon, as Grumpy has some maintenance work to do - mans I get to hang onto the ladder, to make sure it doesn't slide away :roll:

I also have a stack of ironing to get through and we really need to visit a friend - we need to borrow his wheelbarrow.

Hope you all hav a good day 8-)
tonicha

Postby Diflower » 28 Nov 2012, 09:19

Morning all :)
There was after all yet more rain yesterday - but it's quite definitely gone now :D

Poor DIL Saundra, the fruit is bound to cheer her up.
A trip to the hospital for me, for my annual check-up. Always slightly twitchy - especially since they said they had to continue past the five years - but sure it will be ok.
Hope everyone has a good day
Di
x
Diflower

Postby Kaz » 28 Nov 2012, 09:50

(((((((Di)))))))) Loads of luck for today, will be thinking of you xxx

Ton and Ally enjoy your lovely weather - it's finally stopped raining here *cheering smiley* :lol: :lol:

Saundra the fruit basket was a lovely idea, I'm sure that will be much appreciated. Hope she feels stronger soon xxxxxx

It's Becky's day off college today - luckily really as her bus route is cancelled due to the flooding at Maisemore, which is pretty bad. They cancelled the bus yesterday afternoon, but thankfully her best friend at the college is a couple of years older and has her own car, so B got a lift home :roll: Not sure what will be happening tomorrow................... :? The Severn is still rising.................... :roll:

Might try to get a decent walk in today as it's the much-needed exercise. Just saw a woman on BBC Breakfast who has lost over 4 stones just by walking to work every day and back instead of taking the bus. It really does work 8-) :lol:

Mick is home tonight, well the early hours as his bus from Heathrow gets back into Gloucester just after midnight! We've really missed him! We had a long chat last night - the hotel in Berlin is fab it has a 50" TV screen on the wall and is very plush. They were about to go out on an arranged jolly into the city, hope he had a good time but not too good :o :lol:

Have a good day everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kaz

Postby Weka » 28 Nov 2012, 09:59

The good part about today is Tuesday is over. :lol:
Tiller came yesterday, and after having already been here to quote, it wasn't until yesterday that he told us that the floor in the toilet needed to come out. It was a layer of chipboard over the original floorboards that was glued and nailed down and took 9 hours with a hammer and chisel to get it up. We finished at 11pm last night. To say I'm annoyed is an understatement. Still had to be done and its done now. I'm trying hard to not look at the bumps and scrapes he's put on freshly painted walls, so that will need fixing.
I'm shattered. Mum, bless her, took the kids last night so we could continue hammering, and she kept one or the other all day so I could rest.

Thoughts with others, but my brain is too mush to think who what where, but I'm thinking of you.
Everything happens for a reason
Weka

Postby cruiser2 » 28 Nov 2012, 10:05

Good morning. A beautiful sunny day here. Cold when I walked to get the paper. Having a relaxing morning as we are going dancing this afternoon.
cruiser2

Postby saundra » 28 Nov 2012, 10:09

well im up now going back to bed didnt work :|
its quite clear but very windy
dif hope all goes well its nerves you will be fine
everybody have a good day
im of into town
to the bank :lol: :lol: :lol:
saundra

Postby Lozzles » 28 Nov 2012, 10:24

Morning dear hearts :D Looks a bit dull here today, but no rain so far...keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have any rain anywhere today. So sorry for those who have been flooded.
Good luck today Di. Hope all goes smoothly.
Kaz, it will be lovely to have hubby back. I still have to wait until Friday for mine.
Weka...you work too hard! No wonder you are exhausted.
Saundra, what a lovely thought, sending your DiL some fruit. I'm glad she is on the mend, but she has a long way to go doesn't she poor thing.
Like Ally and fusty( :lol: ) I have a basket of ironing waiting for me :roll:
Have a good day everyone x
Lozzles

Postby Kaz » 28 Nov 2012, 10:33

:shock: I'd forgotten about my basket of ironing - or rather I'd banked it out :evil: :lol: :lol:
Kaz

Next

Return to Cafe