Vibes Please

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Vibes Please

Postby Workingman » 28 Nov 2012, 13:05

Gentle hugs (((((Kate))))) and loads of vibes for you.

You know, the days when the receptionist and the doctor were always right have gone, if you feel that you need more help then keep at them, and if necessary use A&E or a home visit.

xxx
Workingman

Postby meriad » 28 Nov 2012, 13:39

10th December for a blood test - you are kidding! I agree with Kaz; get someone to take you to A&E; you cannot wait until the 10th. You may need to wait a few hours at A&E but at least you'll get into their system.

Sending loads of vibes and a (((hug)))). I am sorry :(
meriad

Postby KateLMead » 28 Nov 2012, 13:56

Thankyou all... I am really exhausted I think the Trimethoprim is causing me to be a bit confused, this often happens with these infections..
I just need to finish them just 3 left.. I rarely take antibiotics lets hope they clear the damned problem sooner than later.

Hope every one is well including Kaz. Loving thanks.
KateLMead

Postby JoM » 28 Nov 2012, 14:01

Oh Kate that's awful....I agree with the others who said you should keep pestering or head off to A&E if you're not feeling any better (((Kate)))

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby saundra » 28 Nov 2012, 14:20

Kate wrote:Thankyou all... I am really exhausted I think the Trimethoprim is causing me to be a bit confused, this often happens with these infections..
I just need to finish them just 3 left.. I rarely take antibiotics lets hope they clear the damned problem sooner than later.

Hope every one is well including Kaz. Loving thanks.

kate iv been on those antibiotics they were a nightmare
no wonder you feel ill
only 3 left then you will feel better slowly but surely
i also dread antibiotics i get very confussed as well
and its the infection very wobbly as well
hugs xxxx
saundra

Postby KateLMead » 28 Nov 2012, 16:54

I know where you are coming from Saundra, all these wonderful vibes and energy from those loving people on VV are bound to make me feel better.
Cannot stomach an egg, a couple of spoons of porridgee and I have had enough.. My daughter rang our surgery and told them that I would go to the Nuffield if I cannot get an appointment sooner , now from the two weeks appointment they have put me forward to next Wednesday.
I have got to be better by Saturday as I am selling at a Fayre in aid of A@E..,Two keyboards a Yamaha and a Technics not light to transport I have a fellow to help me, some full length furs, two are Fox ,and a collection of novelty tea pots first edition by P.Cadew.. Plus some brickabrac..and some of my paintings.. .. The table cost me £30... So I have to think fit!!!
Terrible couple of weeks.. my daughter has been demented because she feels she has neglected me, she certainly hasn't and she has to go for a lung Xray tomorrow..
KateLMead

Postby Aggers » 28 Nov 2012, 18:10

Oh, Kate. I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling so poorly.

I do hope you feel better soon.

Lots of vibes on their way.
Aggers

Postby Kaz » 28 Nov 2012, 18:33

Take care of yourself Kate!!!! If you aren't well by the weekend then never mind that stall - your health comes first! xxxxxxxxxxx
Kaz

Postby Weka » 28 Nov 2012, 20:04

Kate I'm worried you only have three left and are still feeling horrible. This tells me either of two things, the side effect of the antibiotics is really horrible, and/or, they have not treated the original cause. Normally if it's the right antibiotic you feel better after a couple of days, and near the end of the courses you feel as fit as a fiddle.

I'm really hoping its the side effects that are keeping you unwell, and not the other.

Hugs
Everything happens for a reason
Weka

Postby Suff » 28 Nov 2012, 20:29

Last time the told me two weeks to get a blood and urine test, I went to the NHS walk in centre. They upload the data to the doctors and you should be able to go back to your doctor within a couple of days. At least your doctor will have the latest data available.

Last time I did that they came chasing me as my prostate was enlarged and my body was fighting a losing battle with a nasty bug.

Then they gave me 7 days antibiotics even though I'd been passing blood for a month and wound up on another set of antibiotics for a month.....

Beat them with a large stick.

Hugs....
There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand Binary and those who do not.
Suff

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe