Vibes Please

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Vibes Please

Postby Kaz » 28 Nov 2012, 20:34

We have an excellent NHS Walk-in Centre here too. I took my Aunty Rose there last year when our GP wouldn't see her as a temporary patient, despite her being freshly discharged from hospital after being dangerously ill....... :evil:

The Walk-in Centre doc was brilliant - got her sorted out in no time, and you can usually just turn up to these centres, although some appreciate a quick phone call to make a same-day appointment. But you will always be seen same day! Is there one anywhere near you Kate? xxxxxxxxxxxx
Kaz

Postby saundra » 29 Nov 2012, 01:12

iv been on those antibiotics and i felt terrible
in fact all antibiotics make me feel worse
i never used to feel so bad on them
hope you get better soon kate
saundra

Postby KateLMead » 29 Nov 2012, 08:50

Kaz wrote:We have an excellent NHS Walk-in Centre here too. I took my Aunty Rose there last year when our GP wouldn't see her as a temporary patient, despite her being freshly discharged from hospital after being dangerously ill....... :evil:

The Walk-in Centre doc was brilliant - got her sorted out in no time, and you can usually just turn up to these centres, although some appreciate a quick phone call to make a same-day appointment. But you will always be seen same day! Is there one anywhere near you Kate? xxxxxxxxxxxx

They have spent millions on a massive surgery on the outskirts of the town,difficult for those to get to from surrounding areas where it is said they will be able to treat everything! If your appointment for this surgery is for 9.30, one sits with probably fifty more people coughing and spluttering and if lucky you would see a doctor around 11 o'clock possibly longer..... I think there are four doctors who work there, I think only one is considered truly approachable, and the receptionists are a law unto themselves..
I have an appointment for this coming Wednesday.. Worrying for the elderly when we read about "Pathway"... :D :D :D

Thanks girls and boys you are all a great comfort.xxxxxxxxx
KateLMead

Postby Weka » 29 Nov 2012, 09:19

Kate, looks like i was interrupted before I managed to post my reply to you, and its on my computer at home.

so in short, i hope its the antibiotics that are still making you not feel well, and that they have done the job they are supposed to do.
Everything happens for a reason
Weka

Postby Kaz » 29 Nov 2012, 09:20

Take care Kate ((((((((((((((((x))))))))))))))))))))))

Don't forget that you have the right to be seen as an emergency if things worsen! xxxxxxx
Kaz

Postby KateLMead » 29 Nov 2012, 12:38

Hello everyone this is Kates daughter Gusty just want to thank you for all the love and warmth you have sent mum she is on the mend, Its just taken a long time bless her we have a busy weekend which mum is excited about she is a real trooper I love her very much and am so proud she is my beautiful preciouse mum so happy christmas and a brilliant new year to you all love Gus x
KateLMead

Postby JoM » 29 Nov 2012, 12:54

Lovely to see you posting Gus, and thanks for letting us know that your lovely Mom is on the mend...she's a wonderful lady :)
Happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year to you too!

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby cromwell » 29 Nov 2012, 13:19

Nice to hear you are on the mend Kate. :)
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby KateLMead » 29 Nov 2012, 15:04

[quote="cromwell"]Nice to hear you are on the mend Kate.

Thanks Cromwell, I certainly don't feel as nauseous it has been horrible and not like me to take to my bed!!!.. Even my dog bless him wouldn't eat and was constantly fussing.
Every one on VV has been wonderful and again I thank one and all.
KateLMead

Postby saundra » 29 Nov 2012, 15:57

glad things are improving kate
its those BL**dy antibiotics
hello to gus
take care both and have a good weekend
saundra

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe