Wow you have been busy

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Wow you have been busy

Postby debih » 28 Nov 2012, 20:00

I haven't had time to come on for a couple of days (and I forgot to send the link to work so I couldn't get on there) and look - there are loads of new boards.

Am too busy to explore tonight but will try to find time to catch up tomorrow.

And a quick update whilst I am here - doggy poos is doing well. She has had an op today to sew the big hole up and they have put some stents in her leg to help ease the pressure of the stitches. Have to go back on Friday for a check up. She is still on complete rest which is making her pretty miserable but she really perked up this morning when she realised we were off out in the car and was very waggy tailed in the vets so I have decided that when I am popping out and about she can come along for the ride. Change of scenery and all that.....
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
debih

Re: Wow you have been busy

Postby Weka » 28 Nov 2012, 20:37

I know! I've been really busy too the last couple of days. I spent last night trying to catch up, but I'm still well behind!

So pleased to hear that Millie is perking up a bit and was able to have her wound closed.
Everything happens for a reason
Weka

Postby Kaz » 28 Nov 2012, 20:43

Yep the whole admin team have been dashing about with their magic wands................. :D :geek: :lol: :lol:

I'm so pleased to hear about Millie getting better - poor old girl, give her a gentle hug from me and Becks (((Millie))) xxxxxxxxx
Kaz

Postby Teaspoon » 28 Nov 2012, 21:28

Poor Millie, I do hope she's soon better. How long does she have to rest for?

Yes, the boards are really starting to look well used. Well done!
Teaspoon

Postby Diflower » 28 Nov 2012, 22:53

We've been having fun, it's nice to have a proper job to do :P

Debih Minnie absolutely loves going out in the car, even if I just take Bb to the station about 4 miles away, she jumps up to come too, so that's a really good idea, it's a bit of stimulation as well as company :)
Diflower

Postby Kaz » 28 Nov 2012, 23:55

LOL Yes it's been like having a 'proper job' eh Di? ;) :lol:

Pepper loves trips in the car - Mick takes her almost everywhere with him except on business :)
Kaz

Return to Cafe