UK terror threat higher than the IRA in the 1970s

A board for news and views on what's happening in the world

UK terror threat higher than the IRA in the 1970s

Postby Workingman » 26 Feb 2017, 23:11

So says the independent reviewer of terrorism laws, Max Hill QC.

He particularly picks out Islamist Terrorists who, he says, are planning indiscriminate attacks on innocent civilians, of whatever race or colour, in UK cities.

There are now 3 million Moslems in the UK and every single one of them is, to a greater or lesser, extent 'radicalised' against those who are not of Islam, that is the teaching of their so-called faith.

If only 1% are 'extremely' radicalised that's 30,000. If only 1% of them are likely to act upon their radicalisation that's 300.

So, when a man in the know speaks out we, and the government, should sit up and take notice. We should also challenge the likes of the BBC and liberals with their 'love will beat all' agendas and promotion of 'good' Islam.

Take Nadiya from Bake Off. She is the only winner to have a show (two) dedicated to her. It is not because she is the best baker, ever, it is because she is a Moslem. I though she was great, but putting her on a pedestal is oh so obvious.
Workingman

Re: UK terror threat higher than the IRA in the 1970s

Postby cromwell » 27 Feb 2017, 10:56

That's a bit worrying. No one wants to go back to the days of bars being bombed and innocent people being killed. The security services have done a marvelous job of keeping us safe so far, let's hope they keep on doing it. If they don't, then there could be big trouble in more ways than one.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby Suff » 27 Feb 2017, 13:48

cromwell wrote:That's a bit worrying. No one wants to go back to the days of bars being bombed and innocent people being killed.

Ha, small thinking. The news outlets just told IS that there is VX nerve, somewhere in Syria, there for the taking. They know how effective it is and how it can be used by the "dedicated".

Nearly 40% of Syrian chemical weapons fell into the hands of the rebels and was never handed over.

Add to that IS has also just found out who manufactures this stuff and that they might be open to selling it. Also curtesy of our press.

IS still has a LOT of money.

If that doesn't give a healthy concern for the welfare of the people of the UK, then the people of the UK are not thinking.
There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand Binary and those who do not.
Suff

Postby AliasAggers » 27 Feb 2017, 14:18

I read the other day that the BBC have appointed a Muslin as head of their religious broadcasts.

How irresponsible is that?
There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.
AliasAggers

Postby Workingman » 27 Feb 2017, 18:52

AliasAggers wrote:I read the other day that the BBC have appointed a Muslin as head of their religious broadcasts.

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with it except that it is part of the agenda; and until thousands of Moslems are out on the streets protesting against other Moslems killing and maiming innocent people, including Moslems, I am not buying in.
Workingman

Postby Suff » 27 Feb 2017, 19:57

AliasAggers wrote:I read the other day that the BBC have appointed a Muslin as head of their religious broadcasts.

They started that back in 2009 with Aaqil Ahmed. It is noticeable that once a Moslem gets ahold of that office, it is never going to go back to Christianity. It was Aaqil Ahmed who broadcast Songs of Praise from the Jungle. Yes they had a church there. North Africans, not Middle Eastern and why were they there? Repression and war. From whom? Well it wasn't the Christians was it?

The thing is we are our own worst enemies. The BBC has to listen to complaints from the viewers and respond to it. Essentially the majority of the UK don't complain. So the BBC only responds to the minorities who do.

We get what we put up with and that will only change when we are no longer willing to put up with it.

For instance, the response that the BBC sent back to WM, for a legitimate query, could have been sponsored by the MP for the area to the BBC with a demand that they answer the question. We have MP's, they're not wallpaper, there for the viewing. We've had some reasonable success with our MP's when faced with HNS lethargy over treating our daughter.

But unless we, the majority, stand up and say "this is not acceptable". Then the BBC is going to become what the complainants demand.
Suff

Postby AliasAggers » 28 Feb 2017, 12:13

Well, I think it is damned irresponsible. This is supposed to be a Christian country.

I, for one, won't be watching the BBC's religious programmes any more.

I'm surprised the heads of the Church of England haven't anything to say about it,
but I suppose they are more interested in gay marriages. This country is going to
the dogs, that's for sure. God help future generations.

We're heading for a civil war, I think
There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.
AliasAggers

Postby Suff » 28 Feb 2017, 18:07

AliasAggers wrote:We're heading for a civil war, I think

Only if they can play it with their thumbs on their mobile phones... :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil:
Suff

Return to News and Current Affairs