The Perfect Bra

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

The Perfect Bra

Postby Fugitive » 11 Mar 2013, 16:21

I am a 36B. I always want my bras to separate and not squeeze boobs together! I like underwired but not padded. Hate half cup but don't want a full cup. I always have a black bra, a white bra and a natural shade bra. I spend quite a long time researching my perfect bra and eventually get it right. Trouble is every time I want to replace all three they change the design so can't re-order and have to go through the same process all over again.

Found this year's perfect bra for me and it is a cracker! A brand I've never heard of before called B.tempt'd. It is underwired and moulded. Does the separation bit perfectly. The cup doesn't give me a double boob and I bought the natural and the midnight in the same model as didn't need a new white one. Very comfortable, very pretty and good under jumpers as it gives a smooth line and pretty under lighter summer clothes (whenever). That's the bra buying problem sorted for a while ;)

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/b.tempt% ... lt,pd.html
Fugitive

Re: The Perfect Bra

Postby Diflower » 11 Mar 2013, 16:51

That does look good Fugi...sigh.
Definitely worth buying more than one when you find one you're happy with.
Diflower

Postby miasmum » 11 Mar 2013, 20:20

Balcony bras are no good for me, I topple over the top of balconies :lol: :lol:
miasmum

Postby Kaz » 11 Mar 2013, 20:29

:lol: Shell :lol:

I am awkward with bras.........I have a very narrow back and am very full in the front. When I'm fat I am a 34E but even skinny I never go below a D/DD cup....Over the last year or so (caused by menopause I think) I have developed bulges under the armpit which are shrinking with my weightloss but are definitely still there :roll: This makes a well fitting bra a must, but very difficult as I spill out at the sides! I find M&S fit me best, especially their Per Una bras, the Ceriso ones in particular have a nice deep band that holds me in at the sides without squashing me elsewhere.....
Kaz

Postby miasmum » 11 Mar 2013, 21:34

I might have a look at them Kaz. I am the same as you small back but a lot of front :lol: I am a 34DD. I like the bras from M&S that Di recommended. I used to wear underwired but since my surgery, they dig into my scar a bit.

Kaz could you post a link please, I can't find them online :D
miasmum

Postby Kaz » 11 Mar 2013, 21:47

Bugger! The only links I can find are to ebay................seems they are discontinued then :? :( I bought mine in the M&S outlet.................. :?
Kaz

Postby miasmum » 11 Mar 2013, 22:15

Oh damn, best stock up from ebay then whilst you can :lol:
miasmum

Postby Fugitive » 12 Mar 2013, 11:05

Some of my best ever bras have been M & S but when I've been back to buy the same again they've discontinued them. M & S are also very bad at having the same bra in different colours even though they are supposed to be the same size and fit, so I order them and the sizing between them is different. I loathe that double-boob thing!
Fugitive

Postby shazsha » 18 Mar 2013, 22:57

I can never find a bra I'm totally satisfied with. I used to like M&S bras but don't really believe they are the same quality now as they were in the past. Off to have a look at Fug's new bras!!>>>>>>>
shazsha

Postby Fugitive » 19 Mar 2013, 08:02

And guess what? Like I said before about same bra, different colour, meaning different manufacturer! I ordered a second in Midnight and the fit isn't the same as the first one in Natural which was perfect! Crazy but happens all the time :?
Fugitive

Return to The Boutique