A dress for Christmas!

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

Re: A dress for Christmas!

Postby Kaz » 25 Nov 2013, 10:11

:lol: Becky is the same Ally, she's got two piercings in one ear and three (including tragus) in the other - and anything goes :lol: ;)
Kaz

Postby Ally » 25 Nov 2013, 10:21

My class of 8 year has girls in it that seem to take an interest in what 'profesora' is wearing and like to remark on it. :lol:

Last week it was my sparkly flip flop earrings. :D

Cheap as chips from Claire's Accessories. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Kaz » 25 Nov 2013, 10:25

8-) :lol:
Kaz

Postby Rodo » 25 Nov 2013, 11:37

allyluvselvis wrote:My class of 8 year has girls in it that seem to take an interest in what 'profesora' is wearing and like to remark on it. :lol:

Last week it was my sparkly flip flop earrings. :D

Cheap as chips from Claire's Accessories. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to find that the older girls in the primary school always took a very keen interest in what I was wearing, so I took pleasure in playing to the audience in that respect!!
Rodo

Postby JoM » 25 Nov 2013, 14:26

Rodo wrote:I would wear no necklace or pendant at all, but a gorgeous pair of big earrings.

That is exactly what I thought when I just saw the dress (which is lovely btw Di!).

I don't own many earrings and those I do have are silver, but I got another couple of holes pierced in my left ear when I was in London last weekend (I'd originally had two in that ear and three in the right but all but one in each had healed) and I'm really looking forward to earring shopping!!!

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Osc » 25 Nov 2013, 18:13

That's a beautiful dress, Di, and I can so see you wearing it, I'd love that style for myself too. I think the earrings are a nice idea, or a simple necklace because the lace will speak for itself.

I got a Christmas dress too, in M&S last week. Wasn't looking for one but it caught my eye on a sale rail, reduced from €54 to €30. It's a soft jersey type material, has a v-neck with ¾ length sleeves and a fitted bodice. It comes to half way down my calves and I can't decide whether or not to have it taken up to knee length - I do like showing off my legs!! The colour is described as purple mix, but to me it seems more like some red and navy blue in a kind of paisley pattern :?
Osc

Postby Kaz » 25 Nov 2013, 18:17

That sounds very 'you' Osc - and you should definitely shorten it! ;) 8-) :D
Kaz

Postby Diflower » 25 Nov 2013, 19:02

Shorter Osc ;) 8-)
With your legs - criminal not to :)
Diflower

Postby Gal » 25 Nov 2013, 22:40

Absolutely Osc!! :D Pretty dress, Di 8-)

In regard to earrings, I often had swelling/itching/reaction to all my earrings for years and hadn't worn earrings for a long long time, then I had the idea of smearing the holes with antiseptic cream - hey presto! I can wear (most of) my earrings again 8-)
Gal

Postby JoM » 25 Nov 2013, 23:07

Get it shortened Osc! ;)

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Previous

Return to The Boutique