Radley bag...

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

Radley bag...

Postby Ally » 09 Oct 2016, 21:20

...I've been humming and harring for ages about getting myself a new 'everyday' bag.

I googled and typically got bombarded with all sorts of choice, but I'm quite drawn to a Radley. :D

Mentioned it to Don last night who said he'd buy me one for C*******s. :lol:

Does anyone on here have one?

Are they worth the money?

I quite fancy the top cross body bag - any advice gratefully accepted! :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Radley bag...

Postby debih » 09 Oct 2016, 21:42

I've got about 8. They are fab.

I have the cross body one that I use when I'm out and about. I've got an orange handbag one that I use every day as I can get more stuff in it. And a smaller purse clutch that I use in an evening - can just fit keys, money and phone in it.

Try and buy from outlets if you can - much cheaper although often last seasons bags (does that matter???). My cross body one was only £48.

And buy (and use) the cleaning and protection stuff.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
debih

Postby Ally » 10 Oct 2016, 07:27

Oooh thanks for that Debih - and no, last season doesn't matter a jot for a bag. :lol:

Will get looking seriously now to let Don know which colour I want. :D :D
Ally
Site Admin

Postby JoM » 10 Oct 2016, 12:23

I've got a large cross body bag, the 'pocket' one. I can't get a great deal in it to be honest despite it being the large and after just a few months of carrying just my keys, phone and small, light purse when shopping the lining came away from the zip on one of the interior pockets.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Ally » 10 Oct 2016, 13:30

JoM wrote:I've got a large cross body bag, the 'pocket' one. I can't get a great deal in it to be honest despite it being the large and after just a few months of carrying just my keys, phone and small, light purse when shopping the lining came away from the zip on one of the interior pockets.

:o :shock:

It was the large one I was looking at Jo - and like you, it's just to carry my phone, car and house keys, purse and a lippy. :lol:

Not sure what to do now.... :?
Ally
Site Admin

Postby JoM » 10 Oct 2016, 14:04

I love the security of cross body bags so thought it'd be great for days out for holding what's mentioned above plus my camera and a bit of make up (not my whole bag of slap, just really lippy and concealer) but anything more than the essentials and it feels really bulky and if I've got a jacket on my camera ends up in a pocket. If it's Summer then I'm stuck.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Ally » 10 Oct 2016, 14:10

Oh crikey - I forgot my camera. It goes absolutely everywhere with me! :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Kaz » 10 Oct 2016, 15:51

They are good quality bags. I had a lovely big pastel pink tote bag from them, that lasted ages, but then I started working for Osprey and got lots of theirs, either at big discount or free through my staff allowance, so I switched allegiance ;)

Definitely go for it Ally, one of the larger cross body messenger style would be just right for you! 8-) :D
Kaz

Postby meriad » 21 Oct 2016, 13:51

a bit very late to this one, I for one would love to have a Radley bag. And this coming from someone that doesn't do brands at all... but Radley? Oh yes please :D

I have a "genuine fake" Radley bag that I bought in Turkey many years back; it's the cross body style as well and I love it
meriad

Postby Ally » 21 Oct 2016, 18:43

meriad wrote:a bit very late to this one, I for one would love to have a Radley bag. And this coming from someone that doesn't do brands at all... but Radley? Oh yes please :D

I have a "genuine fake" Radley bag that I bought in Turkey many years back; it's the cross body style as well and I love it

I've put my order in to Santa Don. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Boutique