Great joy and jubilation...

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

Great joy and jubilation...

Postby Ally » 26 Oct 2017, 00:07

....I have just found out Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish is now available at Boots in Birmingham city centre. :Hi: :Hi: :Hi: :Hi: :Hi:

Jackie had treated me to a bottle (along with the muslin cloth) from Amazon and she brought it over when she visited in May. I was lamenting the fact I found it difficult to buy apart from online.

We were in London in July and popped into Boots in Piccadilly (I had dragged poor Jackie to have a look at Terence Stamp's old living quarters in Albany :lol: :lol: ) and lo and behold we spotted Liz's stuff and bought ourselves some. :lol:

Imagine my delight when Jackie whatsapped me tonight to say Boots in Brum were selling it.

Between that and Charles Worthington's hair stuff I will be in seventh heaven in December! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Great joy and jubilation...

Postby Kaz » 26 Oct 2017, 08:53

Great when you find something that really suits, isn't it? Recently I've been using a Garnier micellar face wash, and it's lovely!
Kaz

Postby JoM » 26 Oct 2017, 10:03

I noticed that in Boots in Stafford the other day too! I wonder if it's being launched in more stores as that particular Boots is only small so doesn't have a wide range of products and there was a display stand of it.

Lovely stuff isn't it!

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby miasmum » 26 Oct 2017, 18:42

I love Charles Worthington hair products too
miasmum

Postby jenniren » 27 Oct 2017, 17:52

I love Liz Earle's cleanse and polish, but Boots version works beautifully too (the cloths are rubbish though) and is quite a bit cheaper. Tend to only buy LE's when it's on special on QVC these days.
jenniren

Postby Ally » 27 Oct 2017, 23:58

jenniren wrote:I love Liz Earle's cleanse and polish, but Boots version works beautifully too (the cloths are rubbish though) and is quite a bit cheaper. Tend to only buy LE's when it's on special on QVC these days.

I did try Boots Jen (agree with the cloths) but the Liz Earle stuff (imo) is worth every penny.

I'm more than happy to pay a bit more....plus I love the smell. :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Diflower » 28 Oct 2017, 08:08

I feel the same about my Balance Me face wash, it's pricey but I love it, and you only use half a pea-sized blob a day.

And I keep an eye out for offers, have recently got a set of travel sized products for an absolute bargain, and I know it will all get used.
Diflower

Return to The Boutique