Huge favour

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

Re: Huge favour

Postby JoM » 11 Jan 2018, 19:35

No freebies on the ones I saw Ria, same as Kaz said.
We do have the same problem around here though with a hole being torn in the packet and free items being taken.

I didn't look at the date on the edition I saw today but this article says that the last monthly print edition was going to be published last November and from then it would only be available in print twice a year, Spring and Autumn.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41527740

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Kaz » 11 Jan 2018, 21:09

The copy I saw today definitely said January!
Kaz

Postby JoM » 11 Jan 2018, 22:09

I've just looked in Tesco as I didn't think the magazine I saw today looked anything special, just like a normal edition, but they didn't have any.

Just looked on the Glamour website though and it looks like this will be the final monthly edition.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby meriad » 12 Jan 2018, 10:45

JoM wrote:I've just looked in Tesco as I didn't think the magazine I saw today looked anything special, just like a normal edition, but they didn't have any.

Just looked on the Glamour website though and it looks like this will be the final monthly edition.

Suspect the printing must cost a small fortune, but I do feel for the printing companies and bit by bit - as everything starts going online - they will be going out of business. Nice for the environment to be using less paper, but not good for the people working there.
meriad

Previous

Return to The Boutique