Nails!

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

Nails!

Postby Osc » 10 Apr 2018, 11:53

I have had major problems with my nails going back before Christmas - splitting, peeling, chipping, for no good reason I could think of. I was massaging in almond oil, using nail strengtheners etc. etc. but nothing was working. My index finger and longest finger on my right hand were the worst, the nails would just not grow beyond a certain point on the nail without peeling.

About a month ago, I was in the local chemist chatting to a new girl there about it, and she recommended Nutra Nail. So for the last month, I have kept my nails short, free of nail varnish, and have applied the Nutra Nail at least twice a day.......it has worked wonderfully! I put on nail varnish for the first time in a month last Friday, it lasted really well, no chips or peels, and the two particularly bad nails are perfect. Well worth a try if you are having problems with your nails :D
Osc

Re: Nails!

Postby miasmum » 10 Apr 2018, 18:49

Really glad it’s helped Osc. Personally I never wear nail varnish. I put some on to go to a wedding recently but took it off again and went bare nailed. :lol:
miasmum

Return to The Boutique