New handbag

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

New handbag

Postby jenniren » 15 Dec 2018, 14:00

E and I don't usually bother with Christmas pressies for each other. This year I've bought him a bottle of Appleton Rum, his favourite. I'm having a new Kipling handbag arriving any day now courtesy of QVC https://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Amiren-Premium-Small-Crossbody-Bag.product.173548.html?sc=PSCH Mine is the black one. I already have two Kipling bags for everyday use, they are reasonably priced with lots of storage compartments and light to carry. This one is quite small, more suitable for when we go out for a meal. Not so bothered about the monkey attached, but they come off easily so not a problem
jenniren

Re: New handbag

Postby Kaz » 15 Dec 2018, 18:14

That is nice Jen, and as you say ideal for going out :D
Kaz

Postby JoM » 15 Dec 2018, 18:52

That's nice Jen!

I'm considering a new bag for Christmas. The ones I like are from a company based in Lichfield, they're quite near to where John works so I could arrange for him to collect it.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby miasmum » 15 Dec 2018, 21:02

That is nice Jen. I dislike the monkey, but as you say it comes off easily. The bag is great though
miasmum

Postby Ally » 16 Dec 2018, 13:43

JoM wrote:That's nice Jen!

I'm considering a new bag for Christmas. The ones I like are from a company based in Lichfield, they're quite near to where John works so I could arrange for him to collect it.

After 2 years with my fab black Radley cross body bag Santa is bringing me a tan one. I remember chatting with you about which colour to choose Jo and have been really happy with the black but fancied a change. :lol:

I like that bag Jen and I agree with Shell about the monkey.
Ally
Site Admin

Postby jenniren » 17 Dec 2018, 01:36

The thing about Kipling bags is how light they are and how good the organisation is. Amazing how much you can get in without them looking bulky. The other thing I like is if they get grubby you can pop them in the washing machine on a light wash and they come out as good as new. I'm not really a designer brand person so I find I'm using the Kipling bags (minus the monkey which unclips easily) more often than any of the others. At a good price that is, I do wait for them to be on offer :lol:
jenniren

Postby JoM » 17 Dec 2018, 13:58

Ally wrote:
JoM wrote:That's nice Jen!

After 2 years with my fab black Radley cross body bag Santa is bringing me a tan one. I remember chatting with you about which colour to choose Jo and have been really happy with the black but fancied a change. :lol:

I like that bag Jen and I agree with Shell about the monkey.

I fancy a different coloured Radley bag too, the tan ones are lovely! There's a dark blue that I like too.

This is what I'm thinking of asking Santa for (actually, it's already in the basket on the site)
https://www.yoshi.co.uk/products/the-tilney-black-mini-leather-satchel

JoM

Postby Ally » 17 Dec 2018, 14:22

Oh I do like that Jo. :D :D

Methinks Santa, because I was dithering whether I preferred the tan crossover medium or small, might be extra generous this year. :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Osc » 18 Dec 2018, 11:50

Kipling bags are really useful and hard wearing, Jen, but my heart belongs to Radley. For everyday use, I bought a cheapo bag in the local chemist which works very well.
Osc

Postby JoM » 18 Dec 2018, 11:56

Ally wrote:Oh I do like that Jo. :D :D

Methinks Santa, because I was dithering whether I preferred the tan crossover medium or small, might be extra generous this year. :lol: :lol:

Ooooh let's hope so :D

JoM

Next

Return to The Boutique