New sandals

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

New sandals

Postby Kaz » 20 Jul 2019, 16:04

As I mentioned on the morning thread, my much-loved navy espadrilles have finally worn out with all the miles they've covered, so I went into the Clark's outlet and bought these! They have an offer on currently, whereby if you buy one pair you get the second for £10 - so I got them in white as well ;) Both pairs for £35, so £17.50 each :Hi:
Kaz

Re: New sandals

Postby miasmum » 21 Jul 2019, 11:40

Thats a good buy Kaz.

I've really struggled this year, I've tried so many sandals and I just slip straight through the front and I would with those too. My feet are very narrow and very flat with very very long toes.

I have come to the conclusion I have to have a toe post to keep me in the shoe.

I ended up with these

https://www.next.co.uk/style/st348511#921349
miasmum

Postby Kaz » 21 Jul 2019, 13:01

Oh they're really nice! :)

I have quite broad feet. I usually fit a 6, but lately a 5 will often fit me, as I think I've lost weight from.around the back of my ankles.
Kaz

Postby Gal2 » 21 Jul 2019, 17:28

Oh they're nice Shell - I'm very difficult to buy sandals as I have a bump on the outside of my right foot - like a bunion but on the opposite side, and long toes, plus I need a little bit of a heel, so anything very flat is out.

Looked for weeks for a new pair....I didn't really want toe post as I prefer not, but at least this way I wouldn't have the issue with the bump!

So I bought these on Friday. Bargain.

https://www.shoezone.com/Products/Lille ... ndal-19693
Gal2
Site Admin

Postby miasmum » 21 Jul 2019, 21:07

They’re really nice Gal
miasmum

Postby JoM » 30 Jul 2019, 15:14

I really like those Kaz!

I bought these from Amazon last week https://www.clarks.co.uk/c/Lynette-Deb/p/26140752 but couldn't make my mind up about them so decided to send them back. I went to the post office to return them yesterday only to find that they had no return labels and wouldn't have any for a week (it's their new way of doing returns where the PO or Hermes parcel shop print the label for you). I stood outside trying to work out how to cancel the return via Royal Mail on my phone so that I could re-do it and go into the Co Op next door and return them via Hermes and ended up asking Amazon's live chat to do it for me.
She couldn't find a way to do it either so told me that to save me any more bother she'd credit my payment card with the amount, I wouldn't have to bother returning them and I could either keep, donate or give the sandals away :shock:

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Osc » 02 Aug 2019, 10:57

I love toe post sandals and buy them online from Scholl as they no longer sell them in Ireland.
Osc

Postby Kaz » 02 Aug 2019, 11:27

They're very nice Jo, look good but comfortable too :D I'm getting lots of wear out of mine, especially the white ones, and walking miles in them :D

:shock: @ Amazon!

Osc, I have some toe-post sandals, sort of flip-flops, that come out in the hottest weather :) I say sort of as they have more upper than flip-flops generally do, but they're really comfy too.
Kaz

Return to The Boutique