Dresses....

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

Dresses....

Postby Ally » 27 Nov 2019, 22:48

.... :lol: :lol:

With all the house getting revamped in August I now have the luxury (and believe me it is :lol: ) of having the fifth bedroom as my dressing room. I can honestly say, apart from the kitchen, it's my favourite room in the house. :lol:

Anyway......during said revamp we bought all new wardrobes etc and I had a massive clear out.

But even with the clear out I still have 62 dresses. :shock: :lol:

They do and will all get worn over the course of the year. I always wear a dress to work and almost always when I go out on a Saturday and/or a Sunday.

I spend many months of the year in the daytime wearing just shorts and a vest so maybe think I like the polar opposite of 'dressing up' when I can. :lol:

Is there any clothing that you like or you are passionate about?

PS.....I'm not even going to mention my Converse obsession. :cute: :cute: :cute:
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Dresses....

Postby Kaz » 28 Nov 2019, 10:42

:shock: I am sooooo jealous of your dressing room! I would love one! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

It's boots with me, I have far more pairs of boots, than shoes :D
Kaz

Postby Gal2 » 28 Nov 2019, 13:42

I had a dressing room in the big house across the road.....it was used for hair drying and styling as my dressing table was in there and a long cheval mirror :lol:

I don't think I have a glut of anything in particular.....used to be shoes but not now I can't wear heels, I have a few pairs of boots of various leg heights but not loads....nope can't think :lol:
Gal2
Site Admin

Postby Kaz » 28 Nov 2019, 15:49

I want a dressing room! :mrgreen: I wonder how Mick would feel about giving up his study...... :idea: :?: :ugeek: :? :lol: ;)
Kaz

Postby Ally » 28 Nov 2019, 23:06

Kaz wrote:I want a dressing room! :mrgreen: I wonder how Mick would feel about giving up his study...... :idea: :?: :ugeek: :? :lol: ;)

:lol: :lol:

Kaz....you have numerous pairs of boots. Ditto me with my Converse. :lol:

I think Don was happy to have my 'stuff' ie my clothes away in another part of the house. :lol:

Maybe make your boots look untidy all round the house? :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Postby JoM » 28 Nov 2019, 23:18

Jumpers and cardis are what I have most of.

Thinking about it though, I've got quite a lot of Green Day t shirts :lol:

There're a few houses on our street that have dressing rooms, the one design was a show house and it was so lovely. The master bedroom is on the front and that leads onto the dressing room and the en suite is then off that at the back of the house.

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby Kaz » 29 Nov 2019, 12:14

Ally wrote:
Kaz wrote:
Maybe make your boots look untidy all round the house? :lol: :lol:
Al, I would, but the only one who cares about tidy in my house is me! :roll: :cute: :lol: :lol:
Kaz

Postby Kaz » 29 Nov 2019, 12:15

That sounds lovely, Jo 8-)
Kaz

Postby Osc » 30 Nov 2019, 11:49

I don’t have an excess of anything really and try to operate a policy of one in, one out.......although that doesn’t always work as I do hold on to favourites for too long, even if I haven’t worn them for a while. During the week, I bravely put four dresses in the charity bag, three of them were M&S dresses I had had for maybe 10 years and couldn't bear to part with. But the time had come, as I needed the room in the wardrobe :oops: Edward on the other hand has over 40 shirts even though we do a clear out about twice a year. He complains about not having enough room in the the wardrobe, but conveniently forgets that more than half of the (big) wardrobe in the spare room is taken up with his jackets, suits, ties and shoes :roll:
Osc

Return to The Boutique