Bra's

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

Bra's

Postby JanB » 01 Aug 2021, 17:22

I don't normally post on here, because I have no dress sense whatsoever and wear what I'm comfy in :lol: and sod the style ;)

But, bra buying over here is such a nightmare :cute: I've struggled ever since we moved, but Ria has very kindly been bringing bra's over when she comes on holiday. They are now toast, as they're two years old.

When I went shopping with Jan the other week, we both tried everywhere to find bra's that fit, but nothing, nada, zilch. They seem to stop at 36C cup.

She's off to England later this month and is under instruction to go to Marks and buy me four bra's. I've chosen them on-line and she'll bring them back with her :Hi: :Hi:

Going without is not an option and I am so looking forward to having perky new bra's :lol: :lol:
JanB

Re: Bra's

Postby Kaz » 01 Aug 2021, 20:44

:lol: I'd look a sight in Portugal then, as I've gone up to a 34F :shock: :lol: I love M&S for bras, never buy mine anywhere else :) Glad your friend can get some for you :)
Kaz

Postby meriad » 04 Aug 2021, 14:49

I could have ordered from Next and posted to you! Admittedly may have taken forever and a day, but next time let me know!
meriad

Postby cruiser2 » 04 Aug 2021, 19:04

Like Janb I have no dress sense.

I am now using braces to keep my pants up. I found that when using belts the pants would slip down and I could finish up walking on the end
of each leg.
I have two pairs, one in white and one in beige. Easy to clip on with a wide strap.
cruiser2

Return to The Boutique