Body control undies

For all things fashion, beauty and hair care

Re: Body control undies

Postby Fugitive » 30 Nov 2012, 11:29

I can't wear those body shapers but I do like body shaper tights with the tummy flattener and the bum lift. They really work without pushing Spare Flesh around and do them in lighter denier as well as opaque, and flesh coloured as well as black. They last a long time, wash well and feel good. An expensive outlay but worth it because they are actually wearable.
Fugitive

Postby Diflower » 30 Nov 2012, 11:57

Yes I really like the tights Fugi, they're comfortable to wear and because they don't end you don't get those sudden bumps on your thighs :lol:
I'm going to put them on before going into town as I saw a pretty black lacy dress, didn't want to try it on without armour ;)
Diflower

Postby Kaz » 30 Nov 2012, 12:15

I have found the problem with body shaping undies is they push flesh from my hips and bottom up around my waist and back! The last thing I need as it turns my (admittedly overfilled) hourglass, which has a defined shape, into a fat sausage shape with no curves :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps I'm going for the wrong kind...................... :| :lol:
Kaz

Postby Fugitive » 30 Nov 2012, 17:16

I wore flesh coloured bodyshaper tights under a pair of fishnet tights the other week because they give a better leg look but I didn't notice that the fishnet tights were bodyshapers as well. All looked good with a well uplifted bum and extremely flat tummy but I wore them to a party and couldn't eat anything as I was double restricted with no give in them at all.

The best bodyshaper underwear I bought was a shaper bra and joined on bodyshape slip which was OK as it gave a smooth line from the bust to the knees but it did want to ride up and I did discreetly tug it down at the knees but my bust kept lowering every time I tugged so not perfect.

Reminded me of Mum's Playtex Living Girdle made of rubber with little perforations to let the skin breath, or let the perspiration out.
Fugitive

Postby Kaz » 30 Nov 2012, 17:41

LOL Fugi my mum was dead skinny when I was growing up, but she still wore girdles and something she called a roll-on which was like a very short rubber mine-skirt-shaped thing with suspender buttons on the bottom for her stockings :? :lol:

She didn't need pulling in but I think everyone wore them, didn't they, just to give that controlled look under their clothing that every woman had in those days :) You never saw women with wobbly bits..........Nowadays in some town centres you see nothing but! :lol: :lol:
Kaz

Postby Fugitive » 30 Nov 2012, 17:59

Women wore hefty Undergaments then whether they needed them or not. My Mum was like yours Kaz, very slim, but wore a girdle with suspenders at all times and a deep line bra that could hook onto the girdle to make an all-in-one. I think at one stage she even had a Garment with whale bones, like a Downton corset 8-) They were so well upholstered not a wobble in sight.

Think I'll stick to my bodyshaper tights and a good bra that lifts and seperates. Can't stand them being squashed together like melons :roll:
Fugitive

Postby Gal » 30 Nov 2012, 18:05

Fugitive wrote:Women wore hefty Undergaments then whether they needed them or not. My Mum was like yours Kaz, very slim, but wore a girdle with suspenders at all times and a deep line bra that could hook onto the girdle to make an all-in-one.

Oh yes I remember my mam wearing roll-ons and girdles, and the deepline bras all the time - the pointier the better :lol: She never could get her head round me wearing nowt but hip high mini briefs and a pushup bra when I was in my 20s (and to this day! :lol: )
Gal

Postby lissie » 30 Nov 2012, 18:23

http://www.corsetiere.net/Spirella/problems.htm#Roll

This worth a look :lol:

I can remember wearing the pantie girdle and the roll on (i did`nt need them but they were all the rage)
I expect Louise can recall them as well.

lissie :lol:
lissie

Postby Fugitive » 30 Nov 2012, 18:33

lissie wrote:http://www.corsetiere.net/Spirella/problems.htm#Roll

This worth a look :lol:

I can remember wearing the pantie girdle and the roll on (i did`nt need them but they were all the rage)
I expect Louise can recall them as well.

lissie :lol:

Well worth a look Lissie but the best bit for me was the Split-Crotch big knickers worn over the top of it all so ladies could go to the toilet 8-)
Fugitive

Postby Kaz » 30 Nov 2012, 21:09

That was incredibly interesting Lissie - a real eyeopener for me, born in 1959 and never really worn anything more than a good supporting bra and knickers with elastane in :) :) I really enjoyed the read. What really shocked me was all of those young girls trussed up like turkeys :o :?
Kaz

PreviousNext

Return to The Boutique