Search Party wanted

For the chaps here

Re: Search Party wanted

Postby Osc » 11 Dec 2020, 21:41

One very good use for carpet off cuts is to stick little squares on the bottom of your furniture legs if you have wooden floors.

Oh, and Debih, I found last year’s leftover cards “hidden” underneath the wrapping paper I have been trying to use up for about three years :shock: Of course, I had already written most of the new cards I bought a few weeks ago. :oops: We don’t have a shed but we do have an attic.......
Osc

Postby miasmum » 12 Dec 2020, 02:02

Step away from the attic. When we were clearing my childhood friends mums house, we couldn't believe what she had in the attic. This iron is broken, we'll get a new one, but we'll put the broken one in the attic. With the broken clothes airer, the broken hairdryer, the broken kettles (all 6 of them). the girls old dolls (albeit I was thrilled to find my Thumbelina), curtains we havent seen since 1950. Please for the sake of those that go ahead of you, step away from the attics :o
miasmum

Postby cruiser2 » 20 Dec 2020, 14:30

We decided we would have a chocolate after our lunch. So I got the the box of Quality Street which was on top of the large plastic box which we keep
big Christmas decorations in. It is in the cupboard under the stairs.
Sat on the couch and took the lid off.

Surprise--No chocolates--just the plastic suckers I have been looking for. Must have put them in a bigger plastic container. Am now going to label it so I
will be able to find them next year.
cruiser2

Postby TheOstrich » 20 Dec 2020, 15:14

And put a suitable note on the December page of your 2021 Calendar, Cruiser ....... :lol:
TheOstrich

Postby JoM » 20 Dec 2020, 17:27

What a massive disappointment.

Much like the time Joe opened the ‘Biscuits’ canister in our kitchen and found it filled with Bill’s dog biscuits :lol:

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Postby miasmum » 20 Dec 2020, 19:18

or the time I opened a big box of Roses still with the seal intact on tope and discovered my mum had been pinching them from the bottom
miasmum

Postby JoM » 20 Dec 2020, 20:18

miasmum wrote:or the time I opened a big box of Roses still with the seal intact on tope and discovered my mum had been pinching them from the bottom

Nooooo :shock:

And The Charlatans and Johnny Marr one week later
JoM

Previous

Return to The Shed