Sebastian Vettel

For the chaps here

Sebastian Vettel

Postby miasmum » 19 Jul 2021, 22:54

spent 3 hours yesterday after the race helping to clear rubbish from the grandstands.

He truly is a lovely man. He is building bee hotels, educating primary school children, he supports my friends charity and he showed a young lad with the same condition as Luke all round his car and let him sit in it.
miasmum

Re: Sebastian Vettel

Postby Workingman » 19 Jul 2021, 23:35

And next to nothing will be said, but then he's German (forrin' y'know).

Meanwhile, the totally classless Hamilton will wave the flag, Tweet a few things, take the knee and probably get a Knighthood for his new T shirt offering

Such is the twisted woke world we live in.

Well done Seb, top man.
Workingman

Postby miasmum » 20 Jul 2021, 09:57

Someone on Twitter did say 'Lewis Hamilton would have helped, but Angela Cullen wasnt available to hold a fan for him' so true, well the Angela Cullen but not that he would have helped :?
miasmum

Postby cromwell » 20 Jul 2021, 11:20

I have always liked Vettel.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby miasmum » 20 Jul 2021, 14:39

Me too. I once said if any other driver did some of the naughty things he does I would be spitting feathers, but something about Seb with his naughty glint in his eye and his wicked smile, has me howling with laughter

When he swapped the 1st and 2nd position boards in Canada has to be my highlight. That and him describing the first corner at a track. Seb "its very very exciting, its as good as......can I say what its as good as?" Commentator NO, Seb "well its exciting" :lol: :lol:
miasmum

Return to The Shed