Ole's bus got parked.

For the chaps here

Ole's bus got parked.

Postby Workingman » 22 Nov 2021, 00:44

Nice man, but not a top manager. It was always on the cards.

But what about the players? Seen a few TV games and they do not seem to want to do their day jobs.

So, who will come in? Zidane? I would be worried if I woke up and found myself a Manure supporter. Thankfully that is not likely.

Two Uniteds trying to avoid the drop this season, mine and Jo's.
Workingman

Re: Ole's bus got parked.

Postby cromwell » 22 Nov 2021, 12:42

Yes, lovely bloke but managing Cardiff and Molde isn't in the same league as managing Man U.
Fully agree about the players. regardless of who is managing you, you are a (very well paid) professional and you should at least put a shift in. A few of them haven't done that from what I've seen.
Man U won't go down, they have too much in the locker for that, but they are a million miles away from City. Liverpool and Chelsea.
Leeds' squad is tiny - a 15 year old travelled with the team on Sunday - and we have had Bamford, Koch and Ayling out for weeks, Raphinha and Rodrigo were injured this weekend and we are struggling for goals.
Cooper imo isn't up to the Premiership; he keeps giving away free kicks in the last third. It's looking like a struggle.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby miasmum » 24 Nov 2021, 00:43

Off topic although still managers, I am gutted. Real head and heart. Love Dean Smith, hate Norwich.......
miasmum

Postby TheOstrich » 24 Nov 2021, 01:57

miasmum wrote:Off topic although still managers, I am gutted. Real head and heart. Love Dean Smith, hate Norwich.......

Further off topic, I'm sure I read somewhere that there is a clock on a church tower in Suffolk which only has three faces.
The missing face is on the north side, and that is because folk in Suffolk won't give folk in Norfolk the time of day .... :lol:
TheOstrich

Postby miasmum » 24 Nov 2021, 10:03

Ossie :lol: :lol:
miasmum

Return to The Shed