F1 Bahrain

For the chaps here

F1 Bahrain

Postby Workingman » 20 Apr 2013, 22:31

Well done Nico, nice drive, a deserved pole.

At least the tyres are nearer and teams are preferring one or the other - some like one, others like the alternative. That's more like it! :D
Workingman

Re: F1 Bahrain

Postby miasmum » 20 Apr 2013, 23:51

Yes fantastic well done Nico and well done Paul

What did Lewis get his penalty for? I could remember Mark's but not Lewis'
miasmum

Postby Workingman » 21 Apr 2013, 10:33

Gearbox change after a delaminated tyre broke the rear suspension.
Workingman

Postby miasmum » 21 Apr 2013, 22:40

Well a good race with lots of racing. Not sure Jenson agreed though :lol: :lol: Was gutted for Paul, but he will get a podium this year I am sure of it.

Sadly Roman gained from not qualifying so highly which seems wrong to me :|
miasmum

Postby cromwell » 22 Apr 2013, 12:53

It was a good race wasn't it? I was ever so sorry for Alonso ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) when his DRS went on the blink, but you have to admit the man can drive. Even with that handicap and four pit stops he was top eight and going strong. Vettel had a near perfect drive, he has to be favourite again this year. I was happy to see Kimi on the podium and there was genuine racing all through the field to the end of the race.
Nico Rosberg has got to watch himself though, he was pushing the edges of the rules with some of his swerving manouevers, and he did it to more than one of his rivals. Perez was a bit 'lively' with Button as well, but I think he was just desperate to put on a good show as his results up to press haven't been where he would like them.

eta - Tyres! What was going on? Throughout the three days they were falling apart on a regular basis. Not funny, and potentially very dangerous.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby Workingman » 22 Apr 2013, 14:36

cromwell wrote:Tyres! What was going on? Throughout the three days they were falling apart on a regular basis. Not funny, and potentially very dangerous.

Spot-on! The tyre issue needs to be looked at after this weekend. It must also be dangerous for the tyres to suddenly go off the cliff - one corner they are fine, the next it's like driving on oiled glass.
Workingman

Return to The Shed