Snip! Snip! Snip!

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Snip! Snip! Snip!

Postby Ally » 26 Nov 2012, 12:36

I have had my haircut really really short again by my 'new' hairdresser and love it!!! :D

Phew! :lol:

But I tell you what..this lady can cut hair at speed!!!

I've had longer showers!!

I swear the scissors had steam coming from them! :P

When I rang up last week to book the appointment I remember thinking..Jeez, she talks fast! (And that's saying something as the Spanish talk with the speed of an oncoming express train!) :D

Anyway..fast chops with the fast scissors done the bizzo for me so I'm well happy. :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Snip! Snip! Snip!

Postby Lozzles » 26 Nov 2012, 12:40

Jolly good :D I need to make an appointment with my lady. I hope she takes her time though as I like to snooze while having my hair done :oops: :lol:
Lozzles

Postby tonicha » 26 Nov 2012, 12:42

I'd ask Grumpy to do mine today, as I'm strugglinh with my fringe, but I think he's still got a slight hangover from Saturday :lol:
tonicha

Postby Ally » 26 Nov 2012, 12:47

:oops: :oops: Ton..I might need glasses as I read your name as fustyjan!! (Not for a minute suggesting you're anything other than sweet smelling!) :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Fugitive » 26 Nov 2012, 12:54

Phew indeed! When my daughter lived in Croydon they had a Spanish hairdresser who came round to their house and did the four haircuts in super speed when she sold her salon. I used to be a hairdresser and was visiting once and watched her cut the hair of two small boys, husband and daughter and couldn't believe what I was seeing. So fast and I couldn't resist checking the cuts when she'd gone and they were perfect. Took daughter a couple of years to find another stylist that did such good cuts once they moved to Dorset.
Fugitive

Postby Kaz » 26 Nov 2012, 13:04

Fab!!!! I need a trim - do you reckon she could fit me in?? *wonders how quickly she can get to Brum airport* :P :lol:
Kaz

Postby Diflower » 26 Nov 2012, 13:06

Maybe she could do a flying visit and fit us all in at the airport :D

Glad you like it though Ally, it is a bit traumatic :)
Diflower

Postby JoM » 26 Nov 2012, 13:12

Great that you're sorted!
I've stuck with mine for now - they were giving £5 off your first appointment at the new salon for customers of the old salon and I do love a bargain and I already had appointments booked up until Christmas so went on Saturday and then my next is on Dec 20th. I'm actually really torn now I've been because there was a lovely atmosphere in the new salon, at the old one the waiting area was downstairs so a lot of the time you were sitting there alone but now it's actually in the salon and we were all chatting and it was really nice, plus I really loved the haircut :roll: :lol:
I'd had my fringe cut a little shorter over the last few months but I'm having to grow it again - I look so silly in my woolly hat if I've not got a long fringe!! :lol:
JoM

Postby saundra » 26 Nov 2012, 13:44

glad you like it cant believe how quick appointments come round
my next one is jan 3 20013 :P
love all these smilies as well so easy to use
yippie
i feel normal again
i did a heart clever me
saundra

Postby Diflower » 26 Nov 2012, 13:52