A royal baby

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: A royal baby

Postby Kaz » 03 Dec 2012, 18:22

LOL Frank I was far from under nourished! It's to do wth the amount of pregnancy hormone in your body and how your body reacts to it - on the plus side she's unlikely to miscarry as usually women with hyperemesis have tons of this hormone and therefore a healthy foetus :D

Just ignore the Princess Kate threads then and you'll be ok :P ;) ;) :lol:
Kaz

Postby debih » 03 Dec 2012, 18:22

Workingman wrote:So that's the BBC and DM front pages sorted for the next seven months or so.

I feel for her on a personal level, she has always been seen as undernourished and that could be causal with her complaint. I do hope that she and the baby do well, I really do, but I am not looking forward to the media pregnancyfest. Sorry.

Me neither WM. I also feel very pleased for them but am already dreading the media frenzy and all the weirdo's that they get out of the closet to predict if it is likely to be a boy or a girl. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
debih

Postby fudgie21 » 03 Dec 2012, 18:55

really pleased for them but we don't need to hear about it every day, surely she is entitled to be pregnant in peace and all we need to hear is what and when. It's all media clap trap anyway.
Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear....Mark Twain.
fudgie21

Postby miasmum » 03 Dec 2012, 18:58

I agree, yes its lovely news, congratulations, now can we forget about it for a few months ;)
miasmum

Postby Kaz » 03 Dec 2012, 19:05

Blimey it's only one thread! Surely we can be a bit pleased, just for a little while............... ;) :roll: :lol:
Kaz

Postby miasmum » 03 Dec 2012, 19:12

It is 5 posts on my Facebook page :lol: :lol:

Sorry Kaz, it is lovely news and we do need some, but do we need to know in minute detail about morning sickness? The BBC think we do, as do the Wail, and the Guardian, et al.

That is what is going to hack me off big time, that every little aspect will be dissected and reported on
miasmum

Postby Kaz » 03 Dec 2012, 19:21

:? >>>>>>>>>>
Kaz

Postby Aggers » 03 Dec 2012, 19:43

I do hope she doesn't suffer too much.

She and her hubby are a lovely couple who have captured the peoples' hearts.

I'm sending some healing vibes.
Aggers

Postby Diflower » 03 Dec 2012, 19:51

Whether we like it or not, on a slow news day it will be all over the TV and the papers, plus of course all the magazines. I don't buy newspapers or mags so will be able to avoid a lot of it :)

But surely on here we can just have a little chat about it, others can compare morning sickness - just as you would if it was one of a group of friends anywhere, it's the biggest news item of the day. But on here, it's hardly likely to be the biggest story every day :D
Diflower

Postby Gal » 03 Dec 2012, 20:00

Absolutely Di - heard the news at work on the radio but was alone and couldn't really share it....I do hope those of you not interested won't take the fun and excitement from those who are ;)
Gal

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe