Good morning Thursday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Good morning Thursday

Postby Aggers » 06 Dec 2012, 10:26

Good morning friends.

Slept over this morning as it was Wendy's turn for the early dog-walk.

It's cold out there, but I'll be off for a tour of the local park soon.

See you later. :D
Aggers

Postby Lozzles » 06 Dec 2012, 10:33

Morning all :D Very frosty here this morning. Just off to Devon for 4 days of tango dancing, so see you all on Monday.
Be good everyone and no winding up the other lovely mods :P :lol:
Keep well and warm xxx
Lozzles

Postby Kaz » 06 Dec 2012, 10:44

Have a great time Loz........... :D :D :D

Morning Aggers - poor Pepper is still waiting her her walk, I'm afraid of missing the delivery van if I go yet. She might have to wait until later and make do with the garden in the meantime ;)
Kaz

Postby tonicha » 06 Dec 2012, 10:49

Have a great time Loz - enjoy!

Back already. Blood test result next week, no rib of beef, but bought other stuff, so will have cooking head on later.

Grumpy has his grumpy head on...................... :evil:
tonicha

Postby Ally » 06 Dec 2012, 10:58

Kaz wrote:
allyluvselvis wrote:Kaz..I'm thick. Half what luck. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I was trying to do before I cocked it up ( :oops: ) was to quote you and say half your luck getting your ironing done already - wanna come and do mine??? :mrgreen: :D :lol:

I'm slightly mad Kaz..I really like ironing. :oops: :P :P :P

I've done my run...ooooh it was tough going. :shock: :D :D
Ally
Site Admin

Postby victor » 06 Dec 2012, 11:33

morning all ,cloudy ,cool -for here-but dry

sign of the times

10 pin bowling has closed :cry: . weekly darts meeting will end this month at the Village pub as the landlord going back to South africa :(
victor

Postby Diflower » 06 Dec 2012, 11:40

Good morning all at last :)
Very frosty here but dull, might be rain later. Nothing like your dreadful weather though Weka, hope you and yours all stay safe.

You may remember Bb had the manflu, ages ago now, but it left him with a cough which has been hanging on (he's not alone, loads of people have said the same), but now we think he's cracked a rib or something :roll: Horrid pain in his chest, but not really worried as it's when he moves, gets in and out of the car, etc...nothing can be done of course except painkillers.

But we needed dogfood, which comes in a 7.5kg bag, so we both took Minnie to the park then to the pet shop, me driving so we could stop outside...then he was really embarrassed as he went to pay and realised his debit card was still in my purse :oops:
He had his credit card so used that but really never do, so now we have to remember there will be a bill to pay!
Oh, on top of which they said they're not doing that size any more, only the 15kg bags - where the hell are we going to put that?!

So, not the best of starts. He can drive ok since it's not gear-changing side, but it is painful getting in and out - and he usually has to that a lot. So today he's just going out for an appointment later - which means I have the car, but it's a bit late to get anywhere exciting :)

No doubt have missed Loz, just in case do have a really lovely time :)
Good luck with the vet and a hug for Millie.
Di
x
Diflower

Postby saundra » 06 Dec 2012, 12:30

lozz have a good time
dif put the dog food in the new shed :)
hope B gets well soon
its bitter cold here
saundra

Postby Kaz » 06 Dec 2012, 12:49

We store P's massive bags of food in the garage, and just 'decant' it as and when into a smaller container that keeps in a cupboard in the utility ;) Would imagine a shed would be just as good :D
Kaz

Postby Diflower » 06 Dec 2012, 14:13

Yes I think the new shed would probably be ok; we're used to the old one and wouldn't have stored anything like that in there. We have a garage but at the end of the road, can just imagine every time we needed it it would be raining :)
Diflower

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe