Good morning Tuesday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Postby JoM » 24 Sep 2024, 15:05

Afternoon all, it’s dull but dry.

I’ve had a dental check up this morning, no problems :Hi: Apart from the bus that is. Part of the road which the dentist is on has been closed for a couple of weeks but the bus driver on the way there said his colleagues had reported it open this morning (it was due to reopen yesterday but was delayed) but had been told it could close again at any time. Sure enough it had closed by the time we got by there but it wasn’t a problem as I had 20 minutes before my appointment so he detoured and I walked some of the way. I asked where to get the bus back to Cannock and he said that there weren’t any replacement stops on the detour but some drivers will stop if you put your arm out.
Thankfully the driver did stop on the way back, but I was worried that he wouldn’t as there was then 30 mins until the next bus, there’s absolutely nothing to do in Heath Hayes (there’s only a little Spar shop), it was a 4 mile walk home with a very busy dual carriageway with no crossing to get across and I needed to be back for lunch time for Joe’s parcel which Evri failed to deliver yesterday.

Joe’s running after work and doesn’t want dinner. His girlfriend left at the same early time as him this morning, she’s off work this week so would’ve been welcome to stay but I don’t think they’re far enough into the relationship yet where they’re comfortable to do that. He was going to her house after work one evening last week and he worked late so he’d get there once Jade was home whereas with Amanda he’d just go round and sit and talk to Kath if Amanda wasn’t home, and likewise Amanda was comfortable here without Joe being around.

Kaz, Fraggle is going to go berserk! :lol:

Have a good day all :D
JoM

Postby Kaz » 24 Sep 2024, 15:14

Blimey Jo, glad you got home ok!

Fraggle will go bananas! :D :D Saundra, he’s been an absolute little tinker though on FaceTime - completely ignoring poor Becky when she’s tried to talk to him :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kaz

Postby Ally » 24 Sep 2024, 15:21

How exciting to have Becky home! :Hi:

Safe continuous travels. xx
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Kaz » 24 Sep 2024, 15:37

Thanks Al :D She's somewhere over Western Australia at the moment :D
Kaz