A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Vibes please

Postby cromwell » 11 Dec 2012, 14:02

Poor kid. Lots of vibes on their way.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby Workingman » 11 Dec 2012, 14:13

Many vibes for the poor lass Weka, I hope she will be OK.
Workingman

Postby Teaspoon » 11 Dec 2012, 18:30

Sending vibes and really hope your niece gets the he;p she needs, Weka.
Teaspoon

Postby KateLMead » 11 Dec 2012, 19:19

Loving vibes coming her way, and also for the family who must be going through hell at this time..

Loving hugs..xxxxxxxxxxxxx
KateLMead

Postby Weka » 11 Dec 2012, 20:27

Thanks everyone. So far the news is still sounding good, medically.
She took them all, then phoned her mum to say what she had done. I do understand, but I don't all at the same time. We are very worried for her.
Everything happens for a reason
Weka

Postby Workingman » 11 Dec 2012, 20:39

I would not pass it off as a stunt Weka. If your niece is on antidepressants she is in a dark place for some reason. It will have been a call for help. Hopefully someone is listening, reading between the lines, taking note.

Please do not be harsh on her....
Workingman

Postby miasmum » 11 Dec 2012, 21:41

I was thinking that too WM. Its not as if she took painkillers, she had antidepressants at her disposal for a reason I assume?

Poor kid, hope there is no lasting damage

xxx
miasmum

Postby Weka » 12 Dec 2012, 07:45

I'm only thinking stunt as its the latest in a long line of things. For instance, causing trouble to play her mum off against her step dad (so much so that hey are now divorced) running away from home multiple times right before something (ie her mum traveling to Auckland to see us, or for work training etc, so that her mum can't go.. These are just a couple of things. She seems to have a very deep and wide jealous streak in her. The timing of this was also along this same vein. Her sister has been at uni in another town, but was coming back for an op. So niece in question has timed it for the day of the op so she gets the attention, not her sister.

Now I may have the wrong end of the stick completely, and no one can 'time' nor control when the black dog pays a visit, I'm sure there is something else going on to more than just jealousy, and for that I truly hope and pray she gets on top of that too. Like you say she has antidepressants for a reason, I just hope they are the right drugs for her problem and that this is not the start of a lifetime of problems for her.
Everything happens for a reason
Weka

Previous

Return to Cafe