Happy feeling

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Happy feeling

Postby Ally » 13 Dec 2012, 15:18

I've just been for a walk round town for an hour. :)

I've never, ever taken for granted how lucky we are to live in such a lovely place but today, just strolling in the warm sun, just me and my trusty camera, I felt so happy.

I've alot to be grateful for. :) :)
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Happy feeling

Postby meriad » 13 Dec 2012, 16:23

:D it's nice to get that happy feeling Ally; enjoy it :)
meriad

Postby Kaz » 13 Dec 2012, 16:28

I was down by Gloucester Docks yesterday - it looked beautiful in the snow and I did have a similar feeling.........It is a nice one to have :) :)
Kaz

Postby Lozzles » 13 Dec 2012, 16:45

It certainly is. I had that feeling yesterday just walking Jasper in the countryside :)
Lozzles

Postby JoM » 13 Dec 2012, 16:48

You know, I had that feeling too this morning while I was walking Billy on the common...it was cold and frosty but so beautiful. Every time we walk there (which is sometimes twice a day unless it rains) I go to this one spot where I can see parts of Staffordshire, the West Midlands, Shropshire and the Welsh hills in the distance and just soak in the view. I love it. It's such a contrast from where we lived before.
JoM

Postby elusivelaine » 13 Dec 2012, 17:52

I have the same feeling about the little town I live in now. It's within walking distance to the lake. There's a lovely
path that goes right around the pond. The green has a gorgeous band stand (gazebo) and the library and grocery
store are all within walking distance. I just love the convenience and peacefulness of it all. It's especially pretty with
a layer of snow all around. BTW, Ally - did you post your pics? :oops:
"I'd kiss you, but I just washed my hair." - Bette Davis
elusivelaine

Postby Ally » 13 Dec 2012, 17:56

elusivelaine wrote:I have the same feeling about the little town I live in now. It's within walking distance to the lake. There's a lovely
path that goes right around the pond. The green has a gorgeous band stand (gazebo) and the library and grocery
store are all within walking distance. I just love the convenience and peacefulness of it all. It's especially pretty with
a layer of snow all around. BTW, Ally - did you post your pics? :oops:

You need to ask? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Return to Cafe