Good morning Saturday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good morning Saturday

Postby Ally » 27 Apr 2024, 06:33

Good morning.

Looks lovely out there. 8-)

On with my new trainers and off for a walk. :D

We're having a gathering this afternoon. :lol:

The twins are coming over along with Lucia and Inma.
The BBQ will have a starring role :lol: the theme is Mexican :lol: the Tequila is chilling...need I say more. :lol:

Have a great day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Saturday

Postby cruiser2 » 27 Apr 2024, 08:17

Good morning Ally and anyboy else who is up.

It was 14C when I got up. Still some ice on the windscreenwhen I went for the paper. But the sun is shining soit mayget warmer.

Gong to the chemist to get my repeat prescription. Have heard that chemists are now going to charge for delivery of prescriptions. At the moment it is a free service.

Then will go totown. I want some hooks. There is a stall in the market which ells them.
If it stays sunny I will do some gardening at the back. The edge of the lawn needs trimming and there are still some weeds growing.

Have a good day everybody.
cruiser2

Postby JanB » 27 Apr 2024, 08:45

Morning everyone

Sunny but wet and more wet to come :Hi:

Rubbish nights sleep again, I spent most of it reading :roll:

Cleaning for me this morning, no idea what Grumpy will be doing.

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Postby cromwell » 27 Apr 2024, 10:30

Morning chaps.
I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight Jan.
Not much on today, as the actress said to the bishop.
Lamb chop and a glass of red tonight.
Trying not to think about the football too much after Leeds got walloped last night.
Motorbikes this afternoon from Spain. I shall watch jealously, envying them the sunshine!
Have a nice day all.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby Osc » 27 Apr 2024, 10:36

Morning all, it’s mostly cloudy here with little bits of blue sky coming through. I was supposed to be collecting Kellie from tennis this morning and delivering her to SIL at the football club, but his match was cancelled so I wasn’t needed. Miss Osc etc. are due back from Madrid this evening, hope they’ve had a lovely time. Plenty for me to do today, ironing mainly, and getting myself organised for a day trip tomorrow to Belfast, where I’ll be meeting up with Liz and Glenny from 3D. It’ll be good to see them both again.
Osc

Postby jenniren » 27 Apr 2024, 10:37

Morning all :D

Sunshine right now, but rain's forecast, think it's going to be one of those days.

Sorry you had a bad night Jan, not getting sleep is horrid x

I have my Covid booster later this morning. The nearest booking I could get is a chemist in Ramsgate town centre. I often wonder how they stay open as they're right across the road from Boots. We'll probably pop into the greengrocer while we're there, the cabbage Sainsbury's sent yesterday was little better than a marble!! The chap credited it straight away and told us to keep it so not a big problem. They've had to do the same with eggs the last two weeks. If one is cracked in the box they credit all six and leave them with us.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby Kaz » 27 Apr 2024, 18:31

Evening everyone :)

Sorry to be late, but we've been out since about 10am - breakfast at the Quays, then round to see D, then round to Em and Dave's for a cuppa and a slice of gorgeous lemon drizzle cake :D 8-) Dave found some (very) old rugby cup final games involving Gloucester on YouTube and so the boys were reliving their youth :lol: Between them both they knew most of the team (Mike Teague, Chris Wood etc) and were swapping stories about them :lol: :roll:

Since getting home I've made a stir fry, and ironed the bed set I want to put on the bed for tonight - I had stripped our bed before we went out and left it airing.

Love to all :) xxx
Kaz

Postby Kaz » 27 Apr 2024, 18:33

Osc, have a lovely meet up, and please give Liz a hug from me :)
Kaz

Return to Cafe