Good Morning Thursday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Good Morning Thursday

Postby JanB » 19 Sep 2024, 07:12

Morning everyone

Bit misty but should be another warm ish day, with a chance of a shower this morning.

I have a huge pile of ironing to get through, so that's my morning sorted :roll: :lol:

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing xx
JanB

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Postby JoM » 19 Sep 2024, 09:51

Morning Jan and all :D

It’s dull at the moment but forecast to hit 20° with sunshine this afternoon. The washing is on the line and it’s breezy. I’ve got the Tesco order to do too.

Went to see ‘Lee’ at the cinema last night, I couldn’t get into it so took the opportunity to use the time to have a lovely nap :lol: I’d felt a bit off all day, tired and a bit woolly headed, but walked out of the Odeon feeling much better :lol:

Jen, to answer your question from the other day, we’re flying into Los Angeles. We’ve been several times before and always come back saying “you know what we didn’t do?”. Might revisit San Diego while we’re there as we liked it there when we went previously. We’ve been to San Francisco years ago and did consider flying into LA and driving up to SF and flying home from there but from what we’ve been told it’s really changed and isn’t such a nice place to visit now, plus with going in early March we’ll be better off sticking to the warmer end of the state I think :lol:

Have a good day all :)
JoM

Postby Osc » 19 Sep 2024, 10:01

Morning all, another lovely day, it’s been great to have this Indian summer but I think it comes to an end on Saturday. I was out for a meal locally with friends yesterday evening and two of us had a leisurely walk home under a stunning moon. We are not going to dance practice today, Kellie is going to the dentist to see what is going to happen with her tooth so we told Miss Osc that we would be here if she had an injection and work done and doesn’t feel like going back to school. Otherwise she will be here after school, then we are babysitting in their house this evening while Miss Osc and hubby go to see Hamilton.
Osc

Postby jenniren » 19 Sep 2024, 10:54

Morning all :D

Bright sunshine 8-)

We've heard SF isn't so nice these days too Jo. We were there some years ago and went in June, nice and warm during the day, but a tad chilly in the evening.
Hope all goes well for Kellie's dental appointment Osc.

We had a lovely walk along the seafront yesterday, a bit breezy, but nice and warm. My ankle was fine, but getting up/down the King George steps uses muscles I didn't realise I had :lol: We're popping over to the big Tesco today, we don't need much, but Ed would like a mooch round the sports department on the first floor and it gives me another walk.

Hope you all have a good day xx
jenniren

Postby cromwell » 19 Sep 2024, 11:51

Good morning, just.
grey here but not cold.
mrsC and her sis are out shopping. This afternoon we are having Eliza.
Jo, I'm going to LA too - Lower Agbrigg in Wakefield. ;)
I sometimes cut through there on my way to the gun club.
Have a nce day everyone.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley
cromwell

Postby Kaz » 19 Sep 2024, 19:07

Evening everyone :)

Another beautiful sunny day here :) We've walked, caught the ferry, walked again - and eaten lots, including a fabulous cream tea on a terrace by South Sands beach 8-) :D There was a lot of swell on the water, so the ferry ride was very choppy :cute: :lol:

Having a quiet evening :lol:

Love to all :) xx
Kaz

Return to Cafe