Good morning Monday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Good morning Monday

Postby Diflower » 10 Dec 2012, 17:44

Afternoon :)
Been out myself - Bb was back earlier than expected. Good timing as there's a garden centre that always has fabulous Christmas displays, people go just to look, but Monday afternoon is a good bet for it being a bit quieter.
I was right, but they don't have their usual standard of displays at all :?
Still, I bought a lovely little tree for the front window, a fake spruce with frosted leaves and red berries :) And a new garland to go on the mantlepiece, twiggy with red berries. I am trying to get Christmassy :o

Kaz I'm jealous of your second freezer, this one is bigger than the old one but is full to busting :D
Diflower

Postby Kaz » 10 Dec 2012, 17:52

I wanted one for such a long time but didn't have anywhere to put one Di - now that I do I'm delighted with it 8-) :) Your Christmas buys sound lovely :D
Kaz

Postby JoM » 10 Dec 2012, 18:58

I could really use a second freezer at times, especially as John takes up a drawer of mine with the water bladders out of his Camelbak bags, apparantly it keeps them fresher. It's so full at the moment, I really need to run it down to fit in some Christmas extras.
Although my older freezer compartment looked smaller I'm sure I could fit more in it. I really detest this fridge freezer :roll:
JoM

Previous

Return to Cafe