Monday Dinner

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Monday Dinner

Postby Paddypix » 10 Dec 2012, 20:32

We had a "Weekend In" from M&S. Sticky Chilli Chicken with egg fried rice. Delicious. Mr P doesn't like chilli as a rule, but this was more like sweet chilli and not too hot.
Paddypix

Postby Kaz » 10 Dec 2012, 20:44

tonicha wrote:And we've lit the fire, as I sat outside inthe glorious sunshine for a couple of hours and when the sun went in, felt really cold. I have a lovely tan :D :D but lines where my neck folds :lol: :evil:

:shock: I got those on holiday but under me boobs! Not that I went topless - god forbid - just where I was lying back on the sunbed I got white patches that showed when I stood up :o :? :lol:
Kaz

Postby Ally » 10 Dec 2012, 21:10

Kaz wrote:
tonicha wrote:And we've lit the fire, as I sat outside inthe glorious sunshine for a couple of hours and when the sun went in, felt really cold. I have a lovely tan :D :D but lines where my neck folds :lol: :evil:

:shock: I got those on holiday but under me boobs! Not that I went topless - god forbid - just where I was lying back on the sunbed I got white patches that showed when I stood up :o :? :lol:

Slightly off topic but Kaz..this reminded me of what a friend of mine said years ago.

We were on the subject of boobs and I mentioned that I'd read somewhere if you could place a pencil under your boob and it stayed there then they weren't as pert as they once were. :oops: :shock:

L turned round and said..'A pencil..I've got half of WH Smith under mine! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ally
Site Admin

Postby Kaz » 10 Dec 2012, 21:22

:lol: :oops: I'd definitely get a pencil case anyway :oops: :lol: :lol:
Kaz

Postby elusivelaine » 10 Dec 2012, 22:42

Lamb chops and sauteed vegies, along with potatoes and some fruit for dessert.
:P
"I'd kiss you, but I just washed my hair." - Bette Davis
elusivelaine

Postby Gal » 10 Dec 2012, 23:03

I've 'picked' all day, as we have been out since 1pm....nibbles and that sort of thing so was starving for my meal, which J didn't start to cook until half eight!

But it was worth waiting for - fresh pasta carbonara with garlic bread....yummy!! :D
Gal

Postby Diflower » 10 Dec 2012, 23:13

The chicken was lovely, don't know if it was just last weekend or a regular for winter.
I was a bit worried about the taste being too strong for chicken, but it wasn't as strong as the smell, which was lovely.
I'd bought a sweet potato and decided the taste of that would go, so did mash of about 1/3 white and 2/3 sweet potato, it was perfect :)
Diflower

Previous

Return to Cafe