Good Morning Thursday

A place to chat with friends, old and new

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Postby Diflower » 13 Dec 2012, 10:47

Morning all :)
Thanks for the hug Ton, it's improved a bit but only so long as I don't do anything much :o Bb's here for a bit so at least he can hoover.
Cold again but no frost today, not looking forward to tomorrow's rain though.
Jen that sounds wonderful, I bet Blenheim will be lovely for Christmas, we have Beaulieu just down the road and they really do it beautifully, all the staff are dressed as Victorians as well.
Take care in the ice and snow
Di
x
Diflower

Postby Kaz » 13 Dec 2012, 10:48

Jenni that sounds like a wonderful day - enjoy!!!! :) 8-)

Good news about Millie Debs, hope she gets on ok at the vets :)

((((Di))))) xxx
Kaz

Postby victor » 13 Dec 2012, 11:02

morning all ,it's beautiful blue sky and warm ,currently only 17c but it will get better. :D
victor

Postby tonicha » 13 Dec 2012, 11:17

I'm back - glowing. It's gorgeous out there now 8-)

Doc not in until tomorrow, so I'll see her then, bags not in until tomorrow either.

Also going to pootle in the garden, Grumpy is going to do the chip pan :P
tonicha

Postby Aggers » 13 Dec 2012, 11:22

Good morning, all.

Just back from a brisk dog-walk. It's darned cold out there.

Went out last night, with the other residents, for our annual Christmas Dinner at a local golf club. Had a smashing time.

Won't be doing much today. Having a well-earned quiet day.

Have a nice day - take care if you venture out.
Aggers

Postby shazsha » 13 Dec 2012, 12:03

It actually wasn't as cold outside as I thought it would be, I only have mild frostbite!!

The replacement part was the wrong size-their fault not mine- so my car still feels like the Arctic inside, brrrr.

Jen enjoy your night away.

Ally I'm not even going to mention your sun!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

x
shazsha

Postby Osc » 13 Dec 2012, 12:42

Good morning all, it's not too bad here, blue sky and cloud and about 4 degrees. We have Michael here for the day, he is "supposed" to helping us decorate our tree but hasn't shown any interest in doing it yet ;) However, he has helped Grandad make some mince pies, he's now playing the piano and is talking about going out in the garden to play golf - he certainly works Grandad hard!! We'll bring him back home later on and bring presents for him and his Mummy and Daddy, as it will be the last time we'll see them before they go away next week for Christmas.

Jen, your outing sounds gorgeous, some photos please! Glad to hear Millie is on the mend, and hope Di feels better very soon. Have a good day everyone :)
Osc

Postby Gal » 13 Dec 2012, 12:55

Freezing and blue skies here today - it's so cold there's a sort of haze over everything.

I do not feel well at all. I have caught Tom's man flu, good and proper! Good job it is my day off - had a long lie in and covered the bed with tissues (nice), painkillers and nasal sprays.....I am upright (well, sitting) atm but not sure how long for....and I have loads to do! Just don't have the energy :o

Take care all xxx
Gal

Postby JoM » 13 Dec 2012, 13:58

Afternoon all. It's brightened up here a lot in the last hour but it's so very cold and frosty.
I've been to the gym, nipped over to Asda on the way home because I forgot a few bits last night and then came home and walked Billy over the common. We had such a lovely time, despite the cold. I was thinking as we walked that pre-Billy I'd have got home on a cold day like this and thought "Right, that's it...not going out again" but I was missing out on so much!

I need to wrap and send a present to my friend in Orkney so will take a wander over to the post office later, I should've thought about it earlier and then I could've gone to the main PO where they seem a bit more on the ball.

I want to do a list today for all of the things I need, foodwise, for Christmas and also make sure I have all of the gifts I need.

Glad to hear that Millie's doing better Deb, and WOOHOO to no work until next year!

Jen, that sounds really lovely - enjoy!

Have a good day everyone - and scrap what I said about it brightening up. In the time it's taken me to write this reply it's gone really dull again....
JoM

Postby Kaz » 13 Dec 2012, 16:18

I've been to Sainsbury's and our freezers and cupboards are now bursting! I just need to get my fresh veg and bread and stuff a day or two before the Big Day, but otherwise all my food and booze shopping is done!!!! :P :P I used my Nectar points and cut the bill in half too :P :P :D

Gal don't worry about stuff needing doing - just nurse that lurgy and take care!!!! ((((((x)))))
Kaz

Previous

Return to Cafe