Badminton for me this morning. :D

Pootling this afternoon. :D

Last Tango in Halifax tonight. :D

Enjoy the day.
Ally
Site Admin

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Postby Aggers » 19 Dec 2012, 09:37

Good morning Ally. I see you have another energetic day planned.

And good morning all you late risers. :shock:

It's shopping for us this morning. How exciting :P

Have a nice day.
Aggers

Postby saundra » 19 Dec 2012, 09:45

morning all
iv been awake since stupid o clock :x
lilly is comming today on the train with her mum 8-) 8-)
so its a mini xmas for me :lol: :lol: :lol:
alley dont think they will marry (last tango)
back into it again
have a good day all
its dull wet here
saundra

Postby tonicha » 19 Dec 2012, 09:51

Morning everyone

Mixed bag here, lots of clouds, but some blue sky, although I've got some washing out and hope it doesn't rain 8-)

Walking down to the village later - and I'm going to try and get my trainers on, for the first time - and get some stuff from the butcher, then I won't need to go down again until next week.

Hope you all have a good day and enjoy Lily's visit Saundra xx
tonicha

Postby Kaz » 19 Dec 2012, 10:03

Morning everyone :)

It's still darkish here and rain is threatened - more amber warnings here :o

Becky wants to go into town for a few last minute Xmas bits, and asked if I fancied lunch - which translates to do I fancy paying for lunch? :? :lol: So if it doesn't completely chuck it down I'll walk into town with her and treat her to a pannini somewhere :oops:

Think I'll take my anti-bac hand gel in my bag - according to BBC Brekkie there is the biggest ever epidemic of Norovirus doing the rounds, almost 1 million people affected, and I can do without that for Christmas :shock:

Saundra have a lovely day with Lily and her mum! :P

Ton you haven' caught the jogging bug from Ally, have you? :oops: ;)

Aggers I hope the shops aren't too manic, for your trip xxx

Have a good Wednesday everyone (((x)))
Kaz

Postby tonicha » 19 Dec 2012, 10:35

Certainly not Kaz :lol: :lol:

I have too many metal bits in my legs and feet for me to do more than stroll, now :oops:

But my shoes aren't giving me any support and when I'd got back after walking last time, my leg and ankle ached, so I'll see if I can actually get them on :oops:
tonicha

Postby jenniren » 19 Dec 2012, 10:47

Morning all :)

Popping over to visit mother this morning. Fingers crossed she's in a reasonably cheerful mood, things have been pretty awful the last few weeks :cry:

I carry anti bac wipes all the time now kaz, especially needed when I visit the CH. Quite apart from not wanting to take any bugs in, it's really important to avoid getting infected while I'm there too. They were shut for a week with norovirus in November so I hope it doesn't return. So far mother's been fine, but you never know and this bug is really nasty for the elderly.

Good luck to all you shoppers, we'll be braving a supermarket trip tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it, I'm always amazed at how some people seem to be stockpiling for a seige of six months or so :roll: I'm often tempted to get a megaphone and shout 'it's only two days for goodness sake' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you all have a good day :)

jen x
jenniren

Postby Kaz » 19 Dec 2012, 11:14

LOL Jen I know exactly what you mean but apart from the Day iteself I have my sister and her family coming for the Friday and Saturday between Christmas and NY - and boy can they eat - and drink LOL!!!! My cupboards freezer and fridge are groaning and I still have my fresh veg, milk and cream to buy on Sunday :oops: :lol: :roll:

Hope your mum feels happier today. As to the norovirus, well I got into the habit of using hand gel in the winter when I worked in retail - handling money and the tills makes you very vulnerable to germs :shock:

:D Ton - hope they fit! :D
Kaz

Postby Lozzles » 19 Dec 2012, 11:26

Morning all! :D
Lozzles

Postby tonicha » 19 Dec 2012, 11:32

Well I've got them on :D Bit of a struggle and I've tried walking around and it really feels weird, having proper things on my feet :lol:

I'll give it a go and if it hurts, then Grumpy will just have to come home and get the car.

Talking about hand anti-bacterial washes, a friend has always carried some with her and always made us use it before we ate, when we were eating out with them. Made the bread and olives taste a bit odd though, so I'd just go and wash my hands anyway.
tonicha

Next

Return to Cafe